Page 1 of 8
Another" thread says it all kind of thing". Examples are always welcome as well.

http://www.myspace.com/souptheband

Listen to "Untitled",the slide solo at the end...... I can't get over it sometimes. It's almost Allman quality. The scary part is, it's all in standard. o_O

This band plays some shows in my area some, and they are AMAZING. The guitarist is just great. It makes me want jam bands to come back so bad.

"Jambalaya", is another song on the page with an orgasmic solo.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Oh god, so many of these.

Mostly Operation Ivy, the Ramones, and the Repercussions. Especially the last chorus of "Another Night In A Van" by the Repercussions.
The high note in the "Deliverance" (Opeth) solo. I have to change my pants after I listen to it.
solo in soma by the smashing pumpkins...

it befriended me when i was going through puberty
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Laughing Gas by Randy Rhoads
Echoes by Pink Floyd... A lot of Floyd solos for that matter.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
The part in Dream Theater's Metropolis Part 1: The Miracle and the Sleeper where LaBrie hits that high note on the swimming in a lake of fire part, that just gets to me every time i hear it
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEW0Ih2JP1Q

Right when the electric guitar enters I have a world shaking orgasm. I Opeth, as should everybody.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
i know this is cliche, but the stairway to heaven solo. listened to it when i was ten and i made me pick up a guitar for the first time. f****ing amazing
Come you masters of war,
You who build the big guns
You who build all the planes
You who build all the bombs
Guns N Roses
Tuesday's Gone, Free Bird - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Highwayman - The Highwaymen
People Are Strange - The Doors
Don't Fear the Reaper solo.
You can't get more orgasmic than live music...of any kind. Well, maybe except rap. Live rap sucks.
I'd say the first chord of the first song on an album I had been waiting for.
The intro to More Human Than Human
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
the solo in sweet child of mine by guns n roses..u kno the one im talkin about.. i beeelieve its the second solo in the song, not sure tho.
also on the song by grace by inhale exhale..from 2:25 to about 2:43..you rele have to listen to the whole song to feel the effect of it tho..as is the case with most great moments in music
Quote by bassplayeryea
the solo in sweet child of mine by guns n roses..u kno the one im talkin about.. i beeelieve its the second solo in the song, not sure tho.
also on the song by grace by inhale exhale..from 2:25 to about 2:43..you rele have to listen to the whole song to feel the effect of it tho..as is the case with most great moments in music

Third.
Quote by clincher09
The intro to More Human Than Human

LOL! Bravo. I never would have thought of that.

/thread. Clincher wins.
the solo in Here We Are by Breaking Benjamin *drools*
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by Captian Xero
Most Solos by David Gimore

just one question

are you a fan?

My Spanish Hearts
Life changing songs for me are:

Sevendust = Angel's son
Moby = Porcelin
Led Zeppelin = How many more times (thank you led zeppelin for making that song)
the guitar solo that is harmonized with the orchestra in "sacrified sons" by dream theater
[url="http://www.myspace.com/luxterna91]...And Now The Descent
Quote by clincher09
"I like maceroni and cheese" "Yeah well it's not as good as Tool. Did I ever tell you guys about Tool? Lateralus is the best thing ever."
Quote by invisiblekid123
the guitar solo that is harmonized with the orchestra in "sacrified sons" by dream theater

Mmmmmm, favourite part on the album . My most recent one would be when I heard Pierrot the Clown by Placebo for the first time a few days ago. So amazing
They make me do push-ups in drag :[.
The intro to Dream Theater's A Change of seasons from Live Scenes From New York. The bit where it changes from the clean to distorted.
The boy who destroyed the world by AFI
Aspirations by Between the buried and me
In fact. Every Cd by Between the burid and me is kick ass.
I saw 10 Years/Mudvayne/Korn live last year, and during Mudvayne, I think during Dig, the band stopped playing, and Ryan's bass rang out for less than a second. I was actually there with another bassist, and we both freaked out when we heard it. I'm not really sure why. It was just pure awesomeness. A week later, I had already purchased the rest of their music (I had Lost And Found) and a T-shirt. 'Twas killer.
The part toward the end of "Awakenings" by Symphony X where Russell sings "I walk the road alone" then holds the last note while MJR starts his solo, as well as the choral breakdown in "Of Sins and Shadows."

The end of Buckethead's solo in "Binge and Grab" and switch back to the main themes.

The beginning of "O Fortuna" by Carl Orff.

The beginnings of the first movement of "Winter" and the third movement of "Summer" by Antonio Vivaldi.

The initial woodwind melodies of Benny Goodman's "Sing, Sing, Sing."
Silverchair's Tuna In The Brine, right before it goes to the secnd part, after building it so well, it feels like your'e jumping over a cliff.
...And The Nominees Are
Roulette Dare- The MArs Volta

The Entire El Cielo Album- Dredg

The Rain Song- Zeppelin
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
The guitar in the last few minutes of Selkies: The endless obsession

Most of Nocturna by Moonspell

All of the Lurker at the Threshold songs by Buckethead

Cheated Hearts live by the yeah yeah yeah's
HaHaHaHa!
The only moment in music that I never seem to develop a jones to the the start of Mozart's Mass in C minor (The Great Mass). It makes me tremble every single time.
How may The National D help you waste your time?
The outro solo to November Rain.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
A Day in the Life
The more you lick them
The more you like them

Not for the first time in my life, I curse my bad luck.
Quote by rx_eb
just one question

are you a fan?

Im into pink floid
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
I hate to be kind of mainstream (for me anyways) but I have to say the ending solo of "Bold as Love" by Jimi Hendrix...the one after the last chorus and solo, where it changes key and he just goes off...amazing. Some of the other ones are really good, and the rest I have no idea how they sound. Sure they're good though.
The marvellous "Dub-Dub-Dub" in Raining Blood by Slayer. (Although I'm not a fan of the band.) Gets me excited whenever I hear it. (Sexually.)
"2,000,000 NPS Whores" club.
Appreciating the beauty of music so fast it blows puny mortal's faces off.
Bow down to teh Shredzor!
PM La Qotsa if you want to join. No emotion? Pah!
The guitar solo in Dream Theater's Finally Free. Send a shiver down my spine every time I hear it.