Looks like you can't post your own results straight from the site with a link...
IQ tests are administered by trained psychologists. Online IQ tests are completely invalid.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
I got a 143.
AIM: http://aim:goim?screenname=talktoalcoli

Check me out on MySpace!

[img]http://imagegen.last.fm/Alc1/recenttracks/10/Alcoli.gif[/img]
i got 144
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
I got 131 and I'm an insightful linguist. But it said your score is higher if you're 16 & under...
Plus you can't find your I.Q. on an eight page test. I took a big I.Q. test in elementery school and got higher than 131.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
i did it a long long time ago...

i forget what i got but i know my girlfriend scored like 5 points higher than me and she never allowed me to forget it...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I got a 136.
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Seagull S6+Cedar
Yamaha Pacifica
Epiphone Valve Special
Boss OD-3
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/result.jsp

Is there a chart that tells you what the scores mean?
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Last edited by clincher09 at Feb 24, 2007,
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by clincher09
http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/result.jsp

Is there a chart that tells you what the scores mean?

http://webspace.ship.edu/cgboer/intelligence.html
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
I received a 122
but the tests are all scams anyways
I usually do horrible on tests, but I made a 100 on my US history final, i was proud
I received a 122
but the tests are all scams anyways
I usually do horrible on tests, but I made a 100 on my US history final, i was proud
and its a class above my grade,
I've always wanted to be On "who wants to be a millionare" because i know there are times where i could win 1 million dollars, but it would suck cuz i could get like a really hard question on like 1000 dollars and then all of them be easy but it woudlnt matter because i probably would have gotten it wrong
i got 126
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Congratulations, Nolan!
Your IQ score is 127

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Facts Curator. This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

That's tickle though, so it's not to be trusted. I think i got a score of 115 when i was in like 2nd grade and they weren't sure if i was dumb or just not trying.

Does anyone else like how everyone says they get like 180's and such, when it's not possible to get over a 160 unless you take a specialized test?

I did the statistics on IQ for school, only 3% of people get above 130, so i doubt were all geniuses here.
Last edited by Bmm386 at Feb 24, 2007,
Quote by Bmm386
That's tickle though, so it's not to be trusted. I think i got a score of 115 when i was in like 2nd grade and they weren't sure if i was dumb or just not trying.

Does anyone else like how everyone says they get like 180's and such, when it's not possible to get over a 160 unless you take a specialized test?

I did the statistics on IQ for school, only 3% of people get above 130, so i doubt were all geniuses here.

Not to mention that it's useless to compare raw scores because different IQ are graded differently. 130 on one test might be 115 on another. Of course, internet IQ tests are bullshit anyway...
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
, that was lame, I'm a word warrior, here's my report.

Congratulations, Kyle!
Your IQ score is 111

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

Yes yes, it's all true, kinda like a horoscope.

Edit
my math is 50-60%
my Visual-Spatial Percentile 40-50%
my Linguistic Percentile 60-70%
my Logical Percentile 70-80%

and the average tickle IQ score is 112, I found all this out in the e-mail they sent me.
Last edited by stratkat at Feb 24, 2007,
I can't take the test because i did it a while ago and it doesn't let you do it more than once, maybe if you have another e-mail but I don't. I think I got 120 but I'm sure I could go higher because I lost some questions from my lack to english language at the time..
124, but I bet it is a scam.
very frustrated guitar player

член в русской группе UG! PM Vindiction to join!

And the worst comeback in the history of UG is:
Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

Quote by The Stupid IQ Test

Congratulations, Nick!
Your IQ score is 126

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

i hate math
I'm 13 btw
[/spam]

Freeze...WTF?
Member #1 of the I Poker club. PM Highvoltage45 to join.
I got 136, but the tests are stupid. They are testing you on knowledge sometimes, when it should be wholly based on logic and intelligence.
"Your IQ score is 147!"

Meh, I took a mensa test and it said i was 158. They said i was in the top 2% of the british population and could therefore join, and naturally i didnt because i didn't really care, but 2 years later they sent me a letter saying i apparently forgot to join. so i joined because i figured they needed membership fees... also i needed it for my university application CV
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
I got a 120.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by ch715dallat
haha im very superior, 146 and ive got this as an average from like 4 different IQ tests so i trust it as my IQ now bow down to my amazing knowledge and intelligence.

Again, internet IQ tests mean nothing.