Ok I want to do this "montage" I think its called not too sure But I have a main picture of myself and I want use all the albums , artists , and people that inspire me to make it up. Like lots of small pictures that make up the giant picture of me.. How would I go about doing that??
I believe you're talking about a collage. A montage is an effect used in cinema used to convey passage in time, or a certain effect/emotion. Not too sure though, it's been a while.

EDIt: Screw it I'm wrong. Well it's 4am, dont blame me.
i know exactly what your talking about , like when they get a million little pictures of peoples faces and then they put them all together such that when you look at it from far away it looks like someone or something , you'd need a lot of pictures to do that ,
like at least 225 or 144 , i've seen it done with a very small amount of pictures[like 10] but it was much harder to percieve what was trying to be portrayed
shnaps i own sorta:-steinberger spirit
-ol' samick strat replica
-harmony acoustic of some sort
-ibanez pro bass

amps:-2 micro cubes
-peavey rage 158
-gorilla somethin
-ol' danelectro
-crate bass amp
Quote by Jonjy2
You're from New York...and I'm from Boston, and it's 1:54 AM, and I'm in the same time zone as you...And YANKEES SUCK! Lol...

???WTF is wrong with my computer clock then? Meh, Dont really care. AND YES the YANKESS DO SUCK!!!