stumbled onto the queer's wikipedia page, and thought this was all very interesting...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Queers
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Quote by Mike9200
very nice, have u seen the new gibson guitars wiki
its awesome

...did you READ the queers thing...
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

What's so weird about it?
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
im with ya threadstarter
Gear:
Hamer Californian
Ibanez RG470
Ibanez RG120
Ibanez V
Crate 15 watt
Marshall 50DFX
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone pedal
"Member of The Straight Edge Club. PM danzig-_- to join."
You mean the pop punk thing?
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
what?! you can't tell? look at the record label it says off to the side, read the music subheading, read what it says over the queers picture. they didn't sign to small penis records. read below and it says the bassist play the ass...c'mon read damn you all...before i got to spell out the whole damn thin!!

edit:also check out the links...
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Last edited by mike2 at Feb 24, 2007,
I read it, and thats ****ed up, people really need lives other than devoting time to mess up their WIKIPEDIA page. Thats real punx "Hey guys! I just ****ed up a wikipedia page! I a real hardcore d00d!"
Every thing's right now....
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Original Gangsta of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
yeah i don't get it........
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
When this thread was posted the page said a lot of garbage about the Queers. I guess its fixed now but I haven't looked.
Quote by original=punk
I read it, and thats ****ed up, people really need lives other than devoting time to mess up their WIKIPEDIA page. Thats real punx "Hey guys! I just ****ed up a wikipedia page! I a real hardcore d00d!"

actually, true punx dont own a computer, and most are iliterate so the couldn't spell wikipedia in the first place.
it's disgusting...
Quote by BrianApocalypse

I don't know much about the Queers but I know they didn't get their name to poke fun at "Art Fags" wtf is that......

And the other one is even worse.

edit:Nevermind, I guess I don't know anything about the Queers
What's up?
Last edited by HPLoveCraft at Feb 25, 2007,
Quote by HPLoveCraft
I don't know much about the Queers but I know they didn't get their name to poke fun at "Art Fags" wtf is that......

And the other one is even worse.

That part is actually true. I live in the "art fag" community he's referring to, and I've gotten to talk to him about it.
brnh.bandcamp.com
i thought that was the funniest thing ever. i got nothing against gay people or anything, i have some gay friendsd and all that its just, i was expecting it to be about the band the queers, and it was not! and im really high and that was the most random thing i have seen in friggin ages..... LOOL
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Quote by TlM ARMSTRONG
Having a computer doesn't make you more or less punk fool.

perhaps not, but the state of the computer does

I'm on 32k with a modem I made out of a paperclip.

Me > you.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
perhaps not, but the state of the computer does

I'm on 32k with a modem I made out of a paperclip.

Me > you.

That's weak, I made mine out of a safety pin.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...