hola, tomorrow is my birthday and I'll be getting some money, my amp is falling apart and the reverb stopped working

1st: I was wondering how much do you think an average guitar shop would charge to fix my amp(just a estimation, I assume its nothing more than wiring)

2nd: I plan on replacing the tubes because I've had the same ones in for about 6 months now and I probably play it 2 hours or so a day, it has 4 12ax7's in the preamp and 4 6L6's in the power amp, i was wondering what are some tubes that will break up early, give me a good metal sound along with a good classic rock sound

i play mostly megadeth, slayer, early metallica, led zeppelin, and other various punk and classic rock(i know i need a marshall )

thanks in advance for any info
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.

Quote by gunther_sucks
Hey you look kind of like me.

Except for the sexy man goatee, and kickass shades. And sweet guitar.

I'm jealous.
bump
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.

Quote by gunther_sucks
Hey you look kind of like me.

Except for the sexy man goatee, and kickass shades. And sweet guitar.

I'm jealous.
1: They LOVE to overcharge for that. If you can find the problem and figure out how to fix it that's great, but it can get dangerous if you don't know about discharging capacitors and such. It won't run over 100 dollars, barring need to replace expensive parts, and probably not that. (I hope)
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
I'll buy your amp off of you if you get a Marshall :p
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead