If you could do any one thing succesfully, without any chance of failure, what would you do?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Make a trillion dollars just by saying "I wish I had a trillion dollars" and it would magically appear or something.
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
Quote by x_thurston_x
If you could do any one thing succesfully, without any chance of failure, what would you do?

Ask out Carmen Electra
Quote by dennmetal
RB cam RB speaks truth.
Get a boner...
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Well, obviously I'd want to do something good and if there was no chance of failure...I think that'd be the only time I'd ever consider going into politics. So maybe a president or a senator. Because even the greatest presidents were prone to corruption or failure of some kind, so yeah, I guess that'd be my answer.
Buying a winning lotto ticket in a lottery with an insanely-silly amount of winning money
They make me do push-ups in drag :[.
Quote by wingedgopher
Get a boner...

/endthread.
either punch her out with a brick......

or just talk normally to her....then punch her out with a brick

your call.

lol whoever wore the coat was like 'wtf??? this coat smells like humping!'
in reply to my own question...

i'd establish better conditions in africa...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I would create a cold fusion machine, or I would create a perpetual motion device, or I would create a faster than light space vehicle, or any number of other theoretical impossibilities, because any of them would get me in the history books, and/or revoltionize the world.

Other than that I would like to be able to successfully write songs that I was at the least proud of enough to play for audiences, whether I write them alone or with others, I would want to write good/great songs.
"Let me tell you something about Rebels, Obi-Wayne. They want you to come get them, they LOVE it."
Learn to stop time with my mind.

Think about it. If you could stop time, you could do AnythinG.
Actually I would join that satanic band that "White Boy Shawn" wanted to put together.
666 BRO