what other rack or stompbox pedal should I get? I got a carvin v3 half stack, a furman power conditioner, rocktron super hush, carvin mutli fx, and carvin compressor, and sonic bbe maximizer, and a wah pedal.
MY Setup
carvin v3 full stack 100 watt all tube power
a 1981 carvin (m-22 pickup) great tone
Rack Setup
carvin compressor
carvin fx 2
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Rocktron Noise Gate
furman power conditioner
Can't go wrong with a Digitech Whammy.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
If youre into trippy/expiramental stuff and u got the money maybe a moog or electro harmonix synth or ring modulator.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Im into lots of progressive rock and jam band kinda stuff and great instrumental guitar playing like umphrey's mcgee, petrucci, those kinda guys
MY Setup
Rack Setup
carvin compressor
carvin fx 2
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Rocktron Noise Gate
furman power conditioner
hey, sorry im no help here, but how do you find the Sonic Maximizer? im planning on getting one, but i havnt a chnace to try it out. Does it noticably clean up your tone alot?

anyway, thats a nice rack setup, i just got a furman power conditioner, oh, itsnever a bad idea to get a rack mounted tuner, i got my Korg one, it has a rack light on it as well.
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
i got my bbe sonic maximizer at guitar center. And it makes your sound soooooo much better it ahs a switch that show lets you hear your sound without and with it when hooked up really cool. Makes everything clean and cut through more and louder and heavier and brighter everything. Probably the one piece to my rack i could never play without again in my life
MY Setup
Rack Setup
carvin compressor
carvin fx 2
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Rocktron Noise Gate
furman power conditioner