Hey GUys,
I just wanted to ask you all your favourite Rom or ISO sites. If yo udon't know, they let you download old games you had, for N64, SNES PSX and the like. However, if oyu dont already own a copy, it is illegal, so make sure you have the game before downloading. Whate are your favourite sites?
mine is :
www.emuparadise.org
Sorry if im advertsiing, i dont mean to. also,
old0game.ru has good games. Share your favourites please!
i had a good site that I used for SNES games, i cant remember what it is now but ive used emuparidise before, its pretty good.
btw anyone know of a good PSX emulator?
I used www.coolrom.com recently, quite good.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
There used to be a good one call Rom Reactor or something, it was in german i think but it had loads of roms. Pity it got shut down. I use Emuparadise now, they have loads of GBA games which rocks.
Hello
vimm.net is the best one there is for NES an SNES. It has every game. And when i say every game, i mean every single game.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
bpags you genius

i've been looking for this one .rom for super metroid for hours.

i owe you a beer
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
i love romulation.com

downloads are insanely fast compared to most sites, like 10x faster
Quote by Garret.
Depends on how furiously I'm masturbating

Quote by metacarpi
I get paid on the 25th.

Is a bag full of pennies an acceptable method of payment?

The bag will of course, have SWAG written on it

Wynaut of the Pokemon club.
Dont pay attention to any other posts, most of those sites are outdated anyways.

snesorama.us/board

greatest site for iso/rom needs, also has a lot of good guides to mod all types of systems.
I use IRC for sets or individual rom needs. torrents might be a good bet.. i just pulled about 200 Nintendo DS roms in from a torrent.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Quote by Deliriumbassist

is this thread even allowed? Cos ROMS are, technically, illegal? I'll leave this be, but if someone else reports it, I wouldn't be surprised.

I'd say it's no more different than people posting links to P2P file sharing programs. As far as I am aware, ROMs aren't technically illegal providing you have the original console games in your possession.
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

www.underground-gamer.com wins hands down. It's a private bittorrent tracker for gaming systems that are dead (ie. no more games will be released for them anymore) including NES,SNES,PSX,N64, Amiga, Commodore etc. And they have full sets too.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
Quote by Heid
I'd say it's no more different than people posting links to P2P file sharing programs. As far as I am aware, ROMs aren't technically illegal providing you have the original console games in your possession.

And unfortunately none of you do.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>