hi there - im thinking of buying the Behringer Overdrive Distortion Guitar FX Pedal OD100 from reigleighs for £16.94. anythink i should know b4 i go through with it?
Man I have this pedal, it is THE BIGGEST waste of money EVER. It is a dodgy piece of SHIT! Behringer sucks, especially this pedal.
Sorry
think about it, you get u pay for. There will be no good sounding anything at £16.94. Behringer is especialy bad for reliability and at that price lets be honest, it will sound like crap! Save up some more and get a decent OD pedal, theres plenty out there, just not behringer!
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Not cause it's behringer, but because it sounds terrible. I was given one by my girlfriend, i tried it, and sold it 5 hours later. Get A TUBESCREAMER or ANYTHING ELSE for that matter. Invest in good gear...
Heads up to everyone, new person using this account
Are you talking about that little blue pedal that has the three different amp simulators and a direct XLR out? If so, I played one of these at my local music shop and it sounded great. We hooked it up direct to a PA system and it sounded huge. They said that they use it for recording direct in their studio. I believe the US price was around $50. I was impressed.
if you want a behringer pedal that sounds vaguely passable go for the "Blues Overdrive" BO100...ive use one occasionally and it does the job if you dont mind fiddling around with it for a while to get an ok tone.

Also if your gona get it, get it from www.dolphinmusic.co.uk where its only £12.
Gibson Les Paul Standard 2004
Fender Telecaster Custom 72RI 2009
PEDALZ
Ashdown Fallen Angel 60DSP
Fender Blues Junior
Ashton MPA100