is the power supply for boss pedals the same for other pedals like mxr phase 90?
You just need a 5v power supply. I use an Universal Adapter (wide range of selectable voltage outputs) and i use that one on the 4.5v output and it works just as good.
pick up a 1 spot adapter for $30. it will power 6 pedals.

http://www.amazon.com/1-Spot-Saving-Adapter-multiplugs/dp/B000I65KI8
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Last edited by jj1565 at Feb 24, 2007,
I believe most of these pedals use a 9 Volt power supply. I use a Danelctro 9v power supply on my dunlop crybaby and it works fine. if all your pedals use 9 v then it doesn't matter what brand power supply you use along as its a 9volt. different voltage supplies have different plugs on them so basically if the plug fits into your pedal it should work.
You can use a Boss PSA 120 adapter and it will work fine.....daisy chain it if you got more pedals.....it will work and won't screw up your pedal.
ohh..aryt i checked the 1 spot thing and it seemed perfect. thanks guys
Quote by torchwood
You can use a Boss PSA 120 adapter and it will work fine.....daisy chain it if you got more pedals.....it will work and won't screw up your pedal.

I think the boss adaptor is a bit of a ripoff....it's like over £20 and it only powers one pedal (you can daisy chain it, but they don't come with it)

you're fine using most normal 9v adaptors