I recently Bought a Line 6 Spider II Amp head, and i was wondering what cab should go with it. I dont want a line 6 cab, I heard the wiring for some reason screws up later on down the line...and the wiring isnt compatible for some reason, the head was my friend brandon's. And he told me the cab didnt work with the head...yet the head works with other cabs...Which would be best for it? Peavey?
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
ok what you want to do is return the head and buy a new one
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Well, any cab that can take the power will do. It's best to pick one with a higher power rating than your amp. A spider head is...150W, I think? Look for a 200 watt cab.

Also, match the impendance for best performance. The head should offer switchable impendance levels, and if it doesn't, then take that into account when buying.

And finally, return the head and buy a new one. Peavey Valveking, Vox Valvetronix or Epiphone So-Cal are good cheap heads.
Last edited by sashki at Feb 24, 2007,
yeah
but see the head works fiiiiiiine i use it on my combo.
i know...it probably is not good for my combo..but yeah
i will keep all that in mind...
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin

Quote by XXm3t@lXX
yeah
but see the head works fiiiiiiine i use it on my combo.

Pfft. Yeah, right.

Try Marshall AVT series cabs. They're a bit smaller than the standard cab, and can take 200 watts. Everyone makes cabs these days. It's easy to get good, cheap ones. Just look out for the ratings on them, make sure they suit the head.
Quote by sashki
Pfft. Yeah, right.

what?

and yeah sure....
i just wanna know whats the best with a line 6
Quote by joehhy

Quote by Led Pepplin

Marshall 1960 lead cab there about 450 used, and they're the industry standard.
www.youtube.com/jordan123x