My friend and I got in an argument about which of the two is more popular.
i can understand maybe recently harry potter might, b/c its newer, and still goin.
but star wars has been like attracting numbers of followers for like almost 30 years.

so what do you guys think about either one?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_('') aww

RATM_Rocha wrote:

I hate Gun"n"roses and i hate velvet revolver, there emo music, ew.

^ lmao wat a retard ^

Plan-C page
that was the side i was argueing for.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_('') aww

RATM_Rocha wrote:

^ lmao wat a retard ^

Plan-C page
Star Wars. Your friend is a dumbass.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
i prefer star wars, however in 20 years all of the original fans will be dead(it's old you know!)
and harry pothead will be the most popular.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Star Wars.

What kind of villain cant kill a twelve year old? Now Darth Sidius... thats some serious evil there.
Does Harry Potter have lasers? No. Spaceships? No. Almost accidental Incest? no.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Star Wars.

What kind of villain cant kill a twelve year old? Now Darth Sidius... thats some serious evil there.

Win. Sidious ordered a room full of children slaughtered and destroyed entire planets, not to mention engineered a full scale war while acting both as the leader of the Republic as Palpatine and as the head of the resistance as Sidious without anyone suspecting a thing until he actually revealed himself to that emo bitch Anakin, who he manipulated into slaughtering his old friends and wife. What has Voldemort done? Nothing, except spawed a cult of emo followers who do his work him. Sidious doesn't let emo's do his work for him...except Anakin, who he planned to kill anyway,
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
The only way Harry Potter is more popular is if you look at one particular age group, probably around 4-11.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
I'll get the facts:The Harry Potter film series is a series of fantasy films based on the best-selling series of novels by English author J. K. Rowling. They are one of the highest grossing film series of all time, with $3.5 billion grossed, although they still rank behind the James Bond (4.3 billion) and Star Wars (6 billion) series in worldwide grosses. They are, however, the highest grossing book-to-film series of all time, beating the The Lord of the Rings film trilogy, which has grossed $2.9 billion.

Yeah so pretty much, STAR WARS PWNS HARRY POTTER
I wrote a song about war...
The kind that lives in your head.
i think that now, more people like star wars, but i have doubts that starwars could live on as long as harry potter, they may be reading the book hundreds of years from now. were as starwars will probally lose its novelty when they have better special effects.
haha thats good stuff, thanks for the help everyone, mr. wikipedia dude haha
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_('') aww

RATM_Rocha wrote:

^ lmao wat a retard ^

Plan-C page
harry potter sucks!
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
I don't like either, but if I was forced to watch either one it would be Harry Potter. When I watch star wars I get bored as hell and zone out. But I have ADD and can barely sit through a whole movie.
Are you ****in retarded. You cant even compare a piece of shit that came from a star wars character to harry potter. Star wars is the best movie ever and harry potter is a fagget scarfaced dumbass virgin peice of shit that should never have walked the earth.
I think Star Wars id definatley more popular among people who are slightly older (say 25 +) but Harry Potter is really popular among kids and a lot of teenagers I know (who actually read books, which actually measn like all 30 people I know who read).

Overall, I think Star Wars is more popular but I expect Harry Potter to become more popular sooner or later.
Quote by smokedajs420
Are you ****in retarded. You cant even compare a piece of shit that came from a star wars character to harry potter. Star wars is the best movie ever and harry potter is a fagget scarfaced dumbass virgin peice of shit that should never have walked the earth.

How do you have enough room inside your head for all that intelligence?