Anyone else have the leak yet?

First impressions:

--Redemption. I was fully prepared for this album to suck even worse than "Good News...", but thankfully it doesn't. I'm not prepared to try and rank it according to Modest Mouse's older releases, but the fact is, it's already redeemed the band in my eyes.

--You can hear Johnny Marr in it, if you listen closely, and know what his previous guitar work sounds like. I can't explain it, but it's there.

--Isaac's vocals aren't high enough in the mix. I probably listen to Mouse mostly for the lyrics and the singing, so I wish I didn't have to strain to hear it as much.

--Isaac's voice is so much more mature than ever before, and his shouting is more unhinged than ever.

--Even "Dashboard" is growing on me. My favorite songs ATM are "The Parting of the Sensory" and "Missed The Boat"

--This is the most Cohesive mouse album IMO, but it's also the easiest one to forget you're listening to.
Interesting.

When can I legally get it?
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Original Gangsta of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
awesome, put it down on your résumé.

the fact is that it's still pointless to make threads that have already been done and are still being discussed.
Quote by *Truly Ninja*
Whatever, I run the A/I forum.

Yeah you do....
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Original Gangsta of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
I don't like discussing specific topics in vague threads with 200+ replies.

If you want the leak, I'll gmail it to you, but you have to promise to buy the record when it comes out.
Quote by *Truly Ninja*
I don't like discussing specific topics in vague threads with 200+ replies.

where 80% of the replies are about the album. oh so vague
Quote by onlyonehere
Is it on Oink?

I miss old Mouse

I do too, but this mouse is so much better than 2004's mouse.
i really hated it on first listen, and upon the second and third my hatred has decreased slightly. i still think it is their worst to date, though. the lack of interesting lyrics on most of the songs and the lack of interesting drumming bother me.
It can't be worse than Good News For People Who Love Bad News, which was borderline sellout.

Moon and Antartica!!!!
Quote by Zero-Hartman

If I can't masturbate to childrens cartoons then this country isn't great.
I like what I've heard, but somehow, I still have low expectations.
Wade in the water, child.