I'm going to swap my bridge pickup on my epiphone les paul, was looking at a PAF sound like AC/DC clean when distorted but not weak or something i just need that more bite and presence, no Gibsons they are too $$$$, my local shop have Dimarzio's so I will probably buy a DiMarzio. What do you guys recommend?
Fender Strat 60th Anniv HotRoded
others

Marshall 1980 JMP 2203
Marshall JCM900 1960A Cab
Valve Jr.

VOX v847a Modded
EHX Small Clone Modded
Maxon OD-820
MXR 1978 Flanger
Digitech Whammy
TC Polytune
Custom LPB-1 Boost
the dimarzio PAF pro's and PAF satriani's are supposedly the best for PAF replacements. i bought a PAF pro that i am currently waiting on to be installed but ive heard a lot of good things about them. got that for the neck and the super distortion for the bridge.
Quote by Ryank285
the dimarzio PAF pro's and PAF satriani's are supposedly the best for PAF replacements. i bought a PAF pro that i am currently waiting on to be installed but ive heard a lot of good things about them. got that for the neck and the super distortion for the bridge.

that is too hot for what i wnat, i laready have one in my strat and its heavy i need something like a 57, classic or burstbucker but a dimarzio one for the bridge, but dont know which PAF to choose
Fender Strat 60th Anniv HotRoded
others

Marshall 1980 JMP 2203
Marshall JCM900 1960A Cab
Valve Jr.

VOX v847a Modded
EHX Small Clone Modded
Maxon OD-820
MXR 1978 Flanger
Digitech Whammy
TC Polytune
Custom LPB-1 Boost