so two questions about them:

1. can you wire two together to make a humbuckers?

2. are they good for metal
Quote by Joey Walker
Quote by anaoshak
look at all those knobs, he must have a mean tone.

Bottle caps buddy, they are bottle caps

Quote by Shib
The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
1.not sure
2. no
American Fender Strat
1979 Marshall Superlead
Real Mccoy Wizard Wah
Robert Keeley Boss Tremolo
Euthymia Crucible Fuzz
Fulltone OCD+Deja Vibe
Line 6 DL4
Analogman BC108
Prescription C.O.B

Im a Single Coil man
if you get one that's RW/RP, then you can get a humbucker like sound. but they're pretty bad for metal.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
well, yeah. but most metal players with single coils have EMGs.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
you technically could make humbuckers out of them, but you'd need a set per humbucker because you'd have to either use the bridge/middle combo or the neck/bridge combo to get them to have the reverse polarity/ reverse wound hum 'bucking' configuration
and
those pickups are made for the blues, so i really doubt you'll like them for metal, you should go for something from guitarfetish (www.guitarfetish.com) they have really nice pickups for cheap, and if you dont know what you're looking for, just ask them, they can set you up with something that will suit your needs.
and you wont spend a bunch on them, im thinking less than 100$ no problem
If you wire them together they will sit at around 12K which isn't really an ass kicking metal pickup. But it would be respectable. It's going to be a lot brighter than most 12k humbucker pickups which may or may not be a good thing, but it's also not going to sustain as well as a real 12K humbucker.
Not taking any online orders.