Hey i was down at one of my local guitar shops and they've had this old sammick in for ages and i finally tried it out and it rocked plus it was only £99. The only thing is i couldn't fin anything about it. Its one of the old models without the funnys thhing logo. its got a dark vintage sunburst a humbucker, a neck single coil and a coil tap. But i like it best because the single locking floyd rose is the business. Could you pleaze give me some information on it if you can. it was a SUPER-get it strat and i would like to hear about it ?
yeh im currenley £50 off so im gonna try and see if he'll give me much for my nackered in first guitar and see if he'll lower the price its a little gem
Dude, you should totally buy it, thats a sweet sounding guitar!
-Member of the Bass Militia-

My gear:

Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Austin P-Style Bass
Hondo Strat
Digitech RP 100 artist
Crate Bx-25
Crate Gt-15

BUY IT DUDE

IT sounds sweet. I just love how cool metal guitars with a strat style sunburst look.
I once saw this iceman in real life

And i literaly shat my pants (not realy) but yeah you get the idea.

EDIT: The one i saw had a strat style sunburst finnish
IM going down next weekend to get it on a deposit and at the end of march i'll have the money for it byt trading my first guitar and what not so yeh I'm gonna stick a Bill Lawrence USA L500xl at the bridge and im gonna see how much a ferdanades susainer is do any of u no how much the single coil size sustainer is?
Quote by mrperson
Hey i was down at one of my local guitar shops and they've had this old sammick in for ages and i finally tried it out and it rocked plus it was only £99. The only thing is i couldn't fin anything about it. Its one of the old models without the funnys thhing logo. its got a dark vintage sunburst a humbucker, a neck single coil and a coil tap. But i like it best because the single locking floyd rose is the business. Could you pleaze give me some information on it if you can. it was a SUPER-get it strat and i would like to hear about it ?

Doesn't that make divebombs and stuff like that really hard to control since you'll just drop out of tune all the god damn time?
nah its still locked its just more convenient and you dont have to cut the ball ends off its a really gd floyd it better not sell!
Quote by mrperson
nah its still locked its just more convenient and you dont have to cut the ball ends off its a really gd floyd it better not sell!

Hmmmhmmm....

You dont have to cut of ball ends with a double locking trem.
You just insert the string trough the tuning post first and just leave the ball end there.

And yeah, the single locking FR isnt a very good choice. It WILL go out of tune easily.
^I'm not completely sure it was single locking it just looked that way because it was a floyd rose with no allen key bolt thing and the ball ends weren't cut but i may be wrong it didn't go out of tune im getting it on deposit at the store sometime this week and picking it up in 3 weeks with the rest of the money
hey it turns out i got £50 for my first guitar yay so i bought the guitar and it plays like a dream i'm gonna get new strings first then i'm gonna look into modding it im happy
O.o Pretty...

Figured out what model it is?
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
NIIIICE shit man.

I was hopping that it has the kind of brownish sunburst but thats sweet to.

Oh , so there are no "locking things" on the bridge ? and theres only a locking nut ?
Right ?
Holy crap that looks well ****ing nice, I knew from the first post this'd be a steal. Is it good for metal? It looks reaaaaaaally good for that price you got it man, you lucky shit!!
yeh its is a single locking trem it does go out out of tune sometimes but not that much. It rocks for metal but im gonna stick in a bill lawrence l500xl at the bridge. and no i dunno what model it is i would really like to find out tho so if any of you could help me. Oh i got it for metal too. it was a great steal
Awesome looking guitar. Don't quadruple post. If someone knows something they'll post it. The only thing I could find out about it is that it's discontinued, seeing as it's not on the samick website...
Please vote for my band in a demo competition by clicking
here, pressing the button that says "Gi din stemme" and then connecting to facebook! Thanks a lot!
Looks great!
Quote by Kanthras
Since there is no such thing as perfect tone, and every rig has differences (however slight they may be), I hereby declare this claim as bullshit.
dude i've got a samick artist series too.. but mine look like crap.. it's green and yes i've been dying for ages to know whens it made and stuff
I dunno bout mine does urs have the wierd blending coil tap or not cos that feature rocks