So im not sure what I should get. Cause i listen to a lot of music and idk how many singles i would actaully need to get all the sounds i would want. Here is only a small list of what i play, but it pretty much covers the array of music. And which singels would you reccomend for which band or sound?

Armor for Sleep, The Audition, Blink-182, Breaking Benjamin, Crossfade, Emanuel, From First to last, Greeley Estates, Halifax, Hawthorne Heights, Lostprophets, Lucky Caderra, Mest, Our Lady Peace, Panic! at the Disco, Paramore, Puddle of Mudd, Seether, Senses Fail, Silverstein, Smile Empty Soul, The Spill Canvas, Something Corporate, Staind, The Starting Line, Story of the Year, Strike.Fire.Fall, Sugarcult, Taking Back Sunday, Taproot, The Providence, Three Days Grace, Trapt, Yellowcard.
singles all the way. just getting a couple versatile pedals that do a couple things well is better, in my opinion, than a multi-effect processor that does a lot of things mediocre. for the list of stuff you mentioned, try this out to start with:

- Tech 21 SansAmp Tri A.C. , Proco DeuceTone, or (if you've got the cash) Radial Classic TriMode for all your distortion/overdrive needs

- Boss DD-20 for all delays

- Electro Harmonix Small Clone for deep, chorused cleans

that'll get you farther than any multi-effects processor in my mind.
Go single. You'd have more control over it, rather than a multi-effects.
Sent from my iPad.
well don't most of the bands he listed only use a distortion pedal?
just buy a distortion pedal...and play your powerchords away...

(im not bashing powerchords...just emo/wannabe punk bands)

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
singles no matter what..
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots