What are things all blues guitarists should know? Techniques, stuff like that. What in specific? And please, how do you do it?
If you want to jam in/around Mooresville NC message me.
how to make the guitar talk watch eric claptons crossroads video and you'll know what i mean. and I don't mean get a talk box

BTW im going to see Hubert Sumlin he's a great example
posted by RM_MIDNIGHT
I don't know what the **** you people are talking about, I claimed Antarctica for my self decades ago, if anybody steps on it with out my permission I'll get them!
blues chords, and blues scales or any sclaes in geenral are pretty much needed
Techniques:
Bending
Hammer-On
Pull-Off
Vibrato
Slide
Trill

Scales:
Pentatonic
Blues
Major
Minor

Chords:
Major
Minor
Dominant 7th
Minor 7th

You may want to look into the creation of chords to learn wnat kinds of extra licks you can throw in and when.
How do i Trill?
If you want to jam in/around Mooresville NC message me.
Quote by 812many
How do i Trill?

that's pretty much where you just hammer on and pull off between two notes really fast
you need to learn the pentatonic scale and the blues note, after that, all you need is feeling...

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.
Blues scale and 12 Bar Blues are both necessary.

did you know the major scale on a piano, starting at whatever note (lets say E). you just go straight up the white keys without hitting a black one. and you got the major scale.

Learn everything you can, regardless of the genre you play. The more theory and techniques you are good at, the more interesting your playing will be.