anybody got any quick heal suggestions..its the fretting hand...still playin but takin lots of long breaks..pretty fed up with it now...i didnt realise how much time i spent on the guitar

its on the underside of the forearm mainly

thaks y'all
stretch out your forearm muscles. it does help, and not just little stretches, to it for a while and hard enough to where you can feel it pulling where its sore, itll help
beat off more to build the muscle up
Quote by AWA
Drink your own semen. It really helps.

Quote by dave_c2k2
I download my music and i traffic drugs

Quote by wannabe jesus
^ n00b, everyone knows the e is accented. Pokémon

Quote by pnblwzrd
Ummm.... Women can't invent....
Rub it really hard and push really hard with your rubbing hand when you do
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
Forearm Cramping - Typically caused by profuse masturbation. Lay of the wang for a while and it will heal on its own.

I wish you the best of luck.

He said it was his fretting hand, and I know nobody who masturbates with their weak hand.
Well, there are some forearm stretches that you can do:

Hold your left hand with the palm out and your fingers pointing upward. With your right hand, pull your fingers back towards yourself. This will stretch out the muscles in your forearm
Quote by shav0r
He said it was his fretting hand, and I know nobody who masturbates with their weak hand.

< < > >
thankss y'all....ill try em all.....as for jerkin off ..id think it would take more than a sore arm to stop anyone once they got the horn!
Quote by shav0r

Alternating helps build muscle in BOTH arms.

from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust