So, when Flea used to play live around the Mother's Milk era, he used to wear these pants that were made out of stuffed animals. What I wanna know, is how did he do it? Did he just take some pants and super glue stuffed animals to them or what? Any help would be appreciated, thanks...
i really hate Flea, he ripps off of everything that i listen too. In an interview they asked him if he was one of the first bands to combine the likes of punk and funk and he said yes. when in reality he wasn't even close. Gang of Four, Pop Group, The Minutemen, they were all the ones to start doing it. And flea even has a Mike Watt (of the Minutemen) on his bass, so you'd think he'd know. It also pisses me off that everyone thinks he's like some sort of bass god, he's good sure i'll give him that, but no human is a "god" of any sort, we're all just everyday people and so is he, he just happens to be part of a muit-platium selling sellout rock group. RHCP IMO are nothing to obesse over.

/rant

I can't remember where I read it, but apparently a fan made them and sent them in and he jsut wore them.
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.
Quote by Doolittle
. RHCP IMO are nothing to obesse over.

/rant

I don't over-eat and get fat and American over them.

Kinda stange.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by Doolittle
i really hate Flea, he ripps off of everything that i listen too. In an interview they asked him if he was one of the first bands to combine the likes of punk and funk and he said yes. when in reality he wasn't even close. Gang of Four, Pop Group, The Minutemen, they were all the ones to start doing it. And flea even has a Mike Watt (of the Minutemen) on his bass, so you'd think he'd know. It also pisses me off that everyone thinks he's like some sort of bass god, he's good sure i'll give him that, but no human is a "god" of any sort, we're all just everyday people and so is he, he just happens to be part of a muit-platium selling sellout rock group. RHCP IMO are nothing to obesse over.

/rant

Uh, dude, I never said anything that he was some sort of bass god or anything... I know he rips off the likes of Bootsy Collins, and others like punk bassists... This thread is just on how to get his pants... which I think he got from some girl in a punk band. So, yeah, go to another thread to rant about him.
I want a pair.

*Goes down Primark to buy shitty trousers and stuffed animals*
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
Quote by hardrock1315

holy crap...i had completely forgotten about those!!!
i should so do that...
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
That'd would be cool to have them. Except everybody would laugh at you...
Oh well.
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
Quote by guitarkid2113
Uh, dude, I never said anything that he was some sort of bass god or anything... I know he rips off the likes of Bootsy Collins, and others like punk bassists... This thread is just on how to get his pants... which I think he got from some girl in a punk band. So, yeah, go to another thread to rant about him.

sorry about the confusion (and my grammar) but i didn't mean you i meant the general public