I just bought a jcm9000 but i was surprised how much my old valvestate marshall stood up to it. I thought there was a negligable difference in the tones.

Therefore i am thinking of selling it and getting a 5150. Anyone ever tried a 5150 and a marshall at the same time?. many bands use mesa and marshall but not 5150s.
What kiind of music are you playing.

And i dont know what your saying many bands dont use the 5150 tons of bands do. 5150 is the Hardcore and Deathmetal amp
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by Syn Harvest
What kiind of music are you playing.

And i dont know what your saying many bands dont use the 5150 tons of bands do. 5150 is the Hardcore and Deathmetal amp

5150 AND marshalls together..eg tool use marshalls and mesas
you would be surprised how many bands use the 5150 in addition to other amps. They may not be using them at the same time, but they will multitrack with it to add some agression to a recording mix.

btw, you've used the JCM9000 in a couple threads, it's a JCM900.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by kmf1
5150 AND marshalls together..eg tool use marshalls and mesas

I dont know anyone who uses 5150 with a marshall. And tools tone is much more than those two amps. His main tone is a Mesa Triple and a Diezel VH4 the marshall valvestate changes
Quote by Syn Harvest
I dont know anyone who uses 5150 with a marshall.

www.myspace.com/psylence

www.myspace.com/johnpsylence

I'm getting a Marshall 1960AV cab with a 6505+ in mid next month cant wait
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
No a marshall amp with a peavey amp running 2 simulataneously