I just got back from Thorpe Park (near London) riding Colossus and Stealth all day.

They were both amazing. Anybody else got any good rollercoaster stories?
Collosus was my first rollercoaster ever, went on it twice. I went on Stealth once while we were there too, queued for 2 hours for it. So worth the wait.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
Alton Towers is the best theme park I've ever been to. I defy you to find me a rollercoaster better than Nemesis!
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
Alton Towers is the best theme park I've ever been to. I defy you to find me a rollercoaster better than Nemesis!

I agree completley people always say Air is better but that's a load of bull Nemesis owns all I went on it about 20 times in one afternoon and it was great everytime!
Lyrics Crit 4 Crit
More Graves To Fill (14-05-2009)
Jus Ad Bellum (10-05-2009)

Quote by ragebass89
That is ****in awesome! I mean not that he died, but the fact that monkeys killed him.

Kingda Ka is a sweet rollercoaster its the tallest in the world, but its only fifteen seconds long and the waits always long as hell
Six Flags near SF, The Medusa, King Kong, are excellent.

Also, at great america, Top Gun was SUPER SWEET. the Grizzy too.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by KillerShroom
I agree completley people always say Air is better but that's a load of bull Nemesis owns all I went on it about 20 times in one afternoon and it was great everytime!

The most times I've ever been on in one day is 7 times, I believe. I've been on all the Alton Towers rides (except Rita) and I can still say, in agreement with you, that Nemesis is still the best. Air is cool, but it crushes my genitals and it gets old really fast. Oblivion is great fun, but only a certain level of enjoyment can come from a single vertical drop.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
i have been to silver dollar city in missouri and rode powder keg and some other big rollercoster and they r freakin awesome
My Music
http://www.myspace.com/theocifers
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Danelectro Daddy-O