Hello all. What seems to be the better mini multi-track recording device with good quality giuitar patches already built in? Zoom PS-02 or PS-04, Korg PXR4, Fostex MR8, any others??? Thanks.
I have a Korg D4, and it's amazing. Highly recomend it. It has preset tones such as Dave Mustaine, Green Day, Gov't Mule, and more, plus just about any amp/cab combo u can think of, a shit-load of effects, and presets for vocals, keys and bass. Probably one of the most useful toys i've ever owned.
I have a fostex, but i don't know the model number. It's a great tool, but not very complex, which is good or bad depending. the above post seems like you should get a D4.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by appetite4gnr
I have a Korg D4, and it's amazing. Highly recomend it. It has preset tones such as Dave Mustaine, Green Day, Gov't Mule, and more, plus just about any amp/cab combo u can think of, a shit-load of effects, and presets for vocals, keys and bass. Probably one of the most useful toys i've ever owned.

Thanks for the reply. Is this the PXD4 or the PXR4? I know the PXR4 has a 4-track recorder but does the PXD4 have one too? If not, how many drum/bass patterns can you link per song? If it can link enough patterns to create a song then I could use my computer for actual recording. Thanks for the help.

On another note, maybe I should add the Boss Micro-BR to the list???
Last edited by bfloyd6969 at Feb 24, 2007,