Is this about that amp or about guitar center?
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
I had one and it was terrible. Pretty much everyone who buys one regrets it. I recommend saving your money for something better.
Nope, Don't be fooled. It's a marshall MG...I could tell even before I opened the link and for a half stack and 600 bucks...it's more like you're shredding the money instead of using it for something worth while (600 BUCKS!!! D.

And it doesn't matter if it's a halfstasck...or a marshall, or whatever! That marshall is solid state--no tubes in it whatsoever!

I don't mean to be dissing all of y@llz Mgz own3rz. But with the money, you can do MUCH MUCH better.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
its about the users reviewing the products. i was very surprised to see the $600 marshall half stack the most popular. im not even looking at amps anymore anyways, i just recently bought a line 6 flextone 3 XL amp, and loving it!
the reason its the most popular is becuase it has a marshall badge on it, and also becuz noob's, look at it and say, ZOMG A MARSHDALL HALF STCK 4 600 HUNDRED BUCKS, BRGAIN90 OF DA cEntURY
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
You have to beware of user reviews anywhere, but you really have to be wary of them on merchant sites. People in general like to pimp their own gear, and anyone saying that an item sucks can just be edited by the website to give the impression that everything they sell is from heaven.

I like to use Harmony Central reviews as somewhat of a guide, being very wary of anything with a sound or overall rating below an 8.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Harmony Central reviews are usually quite good.
But on the subject of that amp *Hits on nose* NO!.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
the amp is alright for gigs where all u need is to be loud as possible

but when u look towards tone... not so great
Quote by Ryank285
i cant imagine it to really be that good if its 600 bucks for a full half stack Marshall.

It's not.
Dont even go to guitar center (I didn't even capitalize the name of the store, they suck so much). I'm sure not all of them suck, its just that the one I went to did. Thank God for local music stores.
And so I killed the guy and the police are still lookin for me!
Quote by seanyboy2690
Dont even go to guitar center (I didn't even capitalize the name of the store, they suck so much). I'm sure not all of them suck, its just that the one I went to did. Thank God for local music stores.

guitar center is a good place to go to for BUYING the products, but if u want advice/recommendation or need installation work done, its best to go to a local music store since most of them have a guitar tech on staff.
^Definatley. I hate those shops where they lie to you 100 percent of the time to just make a decent sale.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R