Hey, I just put a CD into the CD place on my laptop, and nothing happened. The computer didn't recognize it at all. Then I tried to eject it, and nothing happened. I pushed the eject button on my keyboard, and went into iTunes and pressed the "eject disk" button, and still nothing happened. What should I do? I have an iBook G4. (Mac laptop)

Co-Founder of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM me or TechnicolorBoy to join.

My music --> Check it out!
Already did. Still doesn't recognize the disk, and still won't eject it.

Co-Founder of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM me or TechnicolorBoy to join.

My music --> Check it out!
check the disk drives power supply by opening the computer and looking at wires
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
i got that problem with my Toshiba laptop. (its Windows but same problem) I would put in a CD, and nothing would happen and i couldnt get it to work. But i could still eject it, but it wouldnt recognize that anything was in it at all. I rebooted and tried again and that fixed my problem. yours might be a little worse than that.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
on the outer part of the disk drive there is either a screw or a little hole.

undo the screw or stick something in the hole and u will be able to open the cd drive manually.
Here is what you do. you put a revolver to your temple and see how many times you can pull the trigger. the record is six due to muscle spasms after death.
Quote by nofxFreak06
Here is what you do. you put a revolver to your temple and see how many times you can pull the trigger. the record is six due to muscle spasms after death.

Ok that was random
Back on topic there should be a little hole on the front of the CD drive. stick a paper clip or a ballpoint pen in there and it should open.