I think it was Las vegas 1999 when Sixx incited a riot by saying, "We'll start flipping over cop cars if you want!" The cops then stopped the show and arrested him. Anyone have any information about that? Or a video?
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Quote by BlackIce87
I'm not gonna lie, goin' mobile looks like Sebastian Bach in the eighties.
[quote="'']I've not heared of that but it sounds interesting.

Nikki Sixx is crazy though, people had thought he was dead on more than one occasion lol

Yes, he is crazy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9Sw_oI5T4o

The Greensboro incident. Still looking for the Vegas tape though.
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Quote by BlackIce87
LMFAO ^. damn, nikki was pissed off! haha
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
The security guard was punching and pushing these girls in the front row. What I want to know is if the fans actually kicked his ass or not!

I have read The Dirt. Awesome. I wish they had autobiographies like that for bands like Guns N' Roses and Van Halen. Zeppelin of The Who would be cool too, but half the band members in each band are dead. Walk This Way was cool Aerosmith autobiography. Although they did more drugs than the Crue, they didn't get into fights and crazy concert situations as much.

Dude, I heard about that Skid Row incident. I never knew a video existed, thanks man! Axl Rose did a similar thing, we all know about.

Quote by BlackIce87
Quote by Goin' Mobile
The security guard was punching and pushing these girls in the front row. What I want to know is if the fans actually kicked his ass or not!

In that case, he deserved it
I already thought he was some racist ashole
i love nikki sixx. he is one crazy ****er, and i pray to god that i can meet him before he, or any other crue members, pass on
Motley Crue 2/11/06!
Motley Crue/Aerosmith 11/21/06!
Sanctity/BLS 3/12/07!
Bleeding Through/Slayer/Manson-7/25/07!
A7x/Operator/the Confession/Black Tide 11/25/07!
Van Halen 2/12/07!
Quote by HaKattack
No, I wouldn't. My bear's penis is off limits.