Okay, here's a thread to post your favorite poo related experiences:

One time, my baseball team was staying at a hotel in some backwoods town in Wyoming. Me and 2 other guys got into our room one night after a game, and began to smell something poo-ish. Upon further investigation, we found that someone had taken a shit in a plastic cup and placed it under our heater. We would not let this go without revenge.

Upon talking to some other members of our team, we discovered that it was 3 guys that were conveniently staying in one room. So we devised a plan. We went to the service desk, said that we were from the room that we were going to prank, and got a key. One of our guys (the most believable one) would convince them that someone was getting their ass kicked outside, thus luring them out of the room. Another one of us would deliver their present back to them, while I stood watch at the door.

The plan started out well, the guys were successfully lured out of their room, our guy got the shit in successfully, but then he got a little crazy. We were going to stick it in their microwave, just as a little surprise when they opened up, but our guy stuck the shit in the microwave, AND TURNED THE MICROWAVE ON. FOR AN ENTIRE MINUTE. He comes running out of the room just as the 3 guys are returning to their room, oblivious. Taking up a safe vantage point, we hear a "ding" right as they opened their door...

And that entire hotel smelled like shit for 5 days.

Anyone else got shit stories?
yeah. long story short: i took a shit on a peddle boat and a canoeist starting moving it about with his lil paddle trying to figure out what it was. good times.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
me and some friends went to an abandoned house where hoboes stay at night (we went at day). we just looked around the house, cause we've never been in it, but always was 'there', and we happened to go into the toilet, and it was completely clogged with crap, so my friend ran home, and brought this firecracker, stuck it in there, and ran.

the kaka made a cool splatter painting over the walls.
This is just messed up...
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Quote by Twist of fate
I got poo'ed on by my hamster. It was a mean poo too

sigged
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
oh, i just remembered another one. when i was in year 4, me and my friends went to a park which was nearby the school. there was this big 'no dog sh!ttin' ' sign, so we found this shovel, shoveled up loads of crap, catapulted it at the sign, and it stuck there.

the following night, the temperature fell to -30 degrees, and since the winter was constantly cold, the crap was still partly stuck to the sign when i graduated from year 7

god i was immature..
Quote by sicformyage

me:you like acdc
them:yea i do
me:cool, whats your favorite song,other than back in black
them:i gotta go...

Quote by jordanzio
i love hilary duff and will eventually marry her... she does not know this currently...

Me and some friends were going to shit in a bag and then leave it on this girls doorstep. But we couldn't figure out a way to get out of our house wthout the dogs barking, which would wake up the parents. So we had this bag of shit... and when one of the kids fell asleep, we took this bag of shit and put it over his head. Needless to say, he was pissed. The rest of the night consisted of many... shit wars.
I'm a person.
Quote by PinkIsCool
Me and some friends were going to shit in a bag and then leave it on this girls doorstep. But we couldn't figure out a way to get out of our house wthout the dogs barking, which would wake up the parents. So we had this bag of shit... and when one of the kids fell asleep, we took this bag of shit and put it over his head. Needless to say, he was pissed. The rest of the night consisted of many... shit wars.

at my rugby club there's one of those huge chest freezers that open at the top, which is usually used for putting ice packs in.

After one training session, this idiot on our team thought it would be funny to climb inside. naked.

Naturally, we did the only reasonable thing to do and shut the door and sat on it so he couldnt get out. While doing this someone suggested that one of us open the door and take a piss on him.

Well, being the idiotic young men that they are on my team, they decided "hey screw that, lets drop a turd on him"

So yes, they opened up the top, at which his eyes lit up at the thought of being let out, only to find himself faced with a big hairy arse in his face. He didn't look quite so happy then. The poo that followed actually landed on him aswell (although not on his face )

Then, after the crapping had been finished, we shut him back in there for another couple of minutes with the poo, just for good measure

I don't think i've ever seen anyone spend so long in the shower as he did after that.
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
Last edited by samuwel at Feb 24, 2007,
Quote by JC13
Ahhhhhh, when I was in grade 7, we had our grade 7 camp thing up in the mountains, it was about 4 days long. Anyways the girls thought it'd be just hilarious to wake us all up at 5am, after we went to bed at like 3..Revenge was necessary.
Well...we all were thinking, LETS WAKE THEM UP EVEN EARLIER... but no, one of us was too badass.. (It wasn't me ) He had to drink a bunch of water and piss into balloons, making ultimate water balloons..filled with piss. then he snuck up, laid them in their beds, they'd hop onto them, explode, piss everywhere. OWNED FOR TAKING MY DAMN SLEEP AWAY

Since when is pee poo?
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I was bouncing on an old mattress with my brother when I was like 7, and I was laughing so hard that I shat myself in the middle of the room, not runny or anything, just a normal poop

God how great it was being a child.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
My mate put 3 laxatives in my drink once.
Because i'd just been to the toilet when i had the drink, i did't crap myself. Instead, it felt as if my stomach was full of worms...
Oh how we laughed....Not!
I took a shit on a wolkswagens golf II hood and rubbed the shit on all handles (even the trunk one), and dropped alot of shit into the ventilation system. Smell of shit guraranteed for life.
One night me and my friends were having fun throwing random crap at cars and stealing store carts. We decided to collect some dog poop from my friends house and put it in a bag to light on fire in front of someones doorstep. We ran out of dog poop so one of my friends had to shit in it as well. While we were walking to the victims house cops pull up(it was like 2 in the morning) and I just sped off as fast as I could on my bike. I was close to my house so it was all good. A few minutes later I saw a cop car flashing his spot light at my house. Luckily he didnt see my bike on the ground. I got away and returned back to my friends house.

Not really a poop story, but oh well.

Oh yea...

And on another night at my friends house, a friend of a friend was having a farting marathon. He was sucking in air with his anus and then farting. Well he did it too hard and sharted. While he was walking to the bathroom a tiny piece of poo fell out of his boxers.
Last edited by Kevin97220 at Feb 24, 2007,
Quote by fronkpies
I was bouncing on an old mattress with my brother when I was like 7, and I was laughing so hard that I shat myself in the middle of the room, not runny or anything, just a normal poop

God how great it was being a child.

Fronk...dude
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by Slinov
my mate at a scout camp took a dump in a girls mouth once

with sexy results

SIGGED!
wtf?

I swear this thread was stolen from PB. We made one like this like, 3 days ago

Anyways, I'll post all my stories from there, 'cause I'm cool like that:

Quote by Scourge
Well, one that comes to mind is when we went on a school trip to a sort of... farm thing. Totally environmentally friendly, like it produced it's own energy with turbines, it's own food, etc etc. It had pit toilets, naturally.

So aaaanyways, a couple of the guys in my class started laughing and yelling and pointing at one of the toilets. Naturally, we all go running to see what the fuss is.

Half way down the pit (it was about a 10 metre drop, it was relatively empty) there was a HUMUNGUS turd just stuck to the side of the pipe. Seriously, it must've been 20-30 cm long. No freaking idea how it's possible to even shit out something that long, let alone attach itself to the side of the pipe halfway down... not break, and HANG there...

But there it was.

The lone turd, hanging on for dear life.

Quote by Scourge
So I woke up in the morning, and I had that little bubble-like feeling you get in your ass. The kind of feeling you get when you need to fart.
So I thought "Ah, **** it", rolled over a bit and let loose.
I felt as though my boxers ruffled a bit, as if shot a little in the direction of the fart. "Wow! Must've been a strong one!"
So I rolled back, and felt something wet on my butt cheeck.
"Oh shit..."
I quickly bounced up and looked in my undies to see a small wet brownish yellowish thing sliding down them.
Horrified, I grabbed a bunch of tissues, wiped up and ran to the toilet.

Diarrhea is shit.
(Pun... possibly intented... )

Yeah, this was about 3 years ago.
Maybe 4.
Quote by Scourge
Nah I've never shat in the shower.

But you know how when you're a little kid, your parents make you bathe with your siblings? Yeah I'm talking like when you're 3-5 years old or whatever.

Well anyways, I remember I was in the bath with my brother (like I said, I was about 5 or so, he would've been 3-4) and he moved right to the end of the bath and sorta... crouched there for a bit, with a funny expression on his face.
I didn't take any notice, and continued to play with my dinosaurs.

Then mum came in, and saw my brother sitting in the bath looking somewhat embarrassed... and saw this strange brown object floating in the water behind him.
Quote by Scourge
Another bath story... this isn't about poo though

Okay, so basically my mum was running a bath for my brother, and I happened to be right near there at the time.
At that age, for some reason I had the idea in my head that it was okay to pee in the bath 'cause like... who cares? It's all gonna go down the same drain, and you're going to be washing yourself anyway, so doesn't matter if you get a bit of pee on you ()

So anyways, I needed to take a whizz, but the toilet was on the other end of the house. Rather than do all that walking, there was a full bathtub here in front of me.

So I dropped my pants, locked and loaded my shottie and let loose. Just when I was about to pull my pants back up, mum walked in the room. She saw me with my pants down, and a bit of a yellow patch in the water. She put two and two together and gave me a big lecture on why it was bad to pee in the bath
Quote by Scourge
Oh yeah, and btw, I multitask while pooping as well.

Toenail clipping, drying my hair, brushing my teeth...

****, I remember when I was about 6 years old and eating breakfast, sometimes I would need to take a shit. Rather than just leave the bowl of cereal on the table to get soggy while I emptied the bowels, I'd take the bowl in there and eat it while taking a dump.

My dad caught me one day and told me never to do it again
I didn't have a signature until now.
Last edited by Scourge at Feb 24, 2007,
Taken from some other feces related thread:

Quote by Bubban
This reminds me, about a year ago I worked as a janitor in a high school and there's just something I've been wondering about. Do any of you kids know how to flush a toilet? I mean, what the hell? I'd often times go into a bathroom and almost guaranteed, almost every toilet except maybe one would have at a huge load of shit in it, some times there would be slight variations in the colour of the turds, suggesting that there are two people's shits in there. Maybe it was just the school I worked at.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Scourge
wtf?

I swear this thread was stolen from PB. We made one like this like, 3 days ago

Anyways, I'll post all my stories from there, 'cause I'm cool like that:

Man, this poo thread sucks compared to the one on PB.

Like seriously.

My stories are only the tip of the iceberg
I didn't have a signature until now.