how exactly does this work? i cant get a sound out of reason when its synced to live.
there are doors that open
there are doors that dont

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
it depends if your rewiring reason to ableton open ableton and then reason and then go into ableton and rewire. if your going from ableton to reason, open reason first.
Last edited by SillyRabbit at Feb 24, 2007,
ye i know all that. still not wrkin. do you own live 6?

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
No. When I had my own computer(this is my moms) I used Reason and Cubase sx 3(because i have produced techno since i was 11. im 16 now) and i know the in's an outs of audio set up. Try looking in the options of ableton, maybe it has something to do with the selected soundcard. Im not too familiar with ableton but hopefully i have helped.
yeah im 16 too. thanks anyway. im workin off a demo of both programs and i think thats why its not wrkin i cant see why else. any one actually own live 6?