Poll: You vegie, vegan, neither?
Poll Options
View poll results: You vegie, vegan, neither?
Vegitarien
9 11%
Vegan
2 3%
Neither, i eat everything
68 86%
Voters: 79.
so which are you....vegie, vegan, or neither?
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
it doesnt feel like a proper meal unless theres a big slab of meat
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
i tried being vegetarian....i lasted 3 weeks.

i love animals but they taste so good
Everybody in the world is either vegetarian, vegan or neither.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Saintsatan
Learn to spell vegetarian right you fool. And yes I'm a lacto-ovo vegetarian.

oops lol i cant spell very well ....u know what it means though
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Omnivore (I hate the term meat eater) though I've considered vegetarianism.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by Rankles
Everybody in the world is either vegetarian, vegan or neither.

What about those fellas that eat only raw?
Quote by Saintsatan
What about those fellas that eat only raw?

They'd be classed as neither.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
I eat everything.

I went vegetarian for a month, and the thing that annoyed me most was that you had nothing to really chew on like a piece of steak, nothing but meat gives you that texture.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by chubbychunks
Did you know half the world is vegetarian?

i'd like to see a source to that piece of information... i highly dobut it unless i see a source
Quote by Eggmond

[qoute="americnidiot"]i eat meat, and lots of it[/QOUTE]
+5000
"It's the preachers,and the teachers.Governments,close minded creatures."

my gears not worth the time it would take to put up here
Quote by americnidiot
i'd like to see a source to that piece of information... i highly dobut it unless i see a source

Meh...I can't find a source. But if you think of all the Muslims, Buddhists, starving people etc...not to mention the voluntary vegetarians...
Quote by Saintsatan
So they would eat raw meat?

Umm... I don't understand what you're getting at. Yes they would eat raw meat if they ate raw meat.

You can fit everything in the world into those three categories is all I was saying.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Eggmond

This man speaks the truth.
My body was designed to eat meat. I'm not going to go against nature, besides meat tastes sooooooo good. I think I'm gunna go have some steak and eggs for breakfast and I'm gunna wash it all down with a nice ice cold glass of milk.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Quote by chubbychunks
Meh...I can't find a source. But if you think of all the Muslims, Buddhists, starving people etc...not to mention the voluntary vegetarians...

Don't be silly.

Muslims are not supposed to eat PORK. Jews are not supposed to eat PORK AND SEAFOOD. Buddhists are not supposed to eat BEEF.

However, many DO.

Get your facts straight.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I'm Buddhist and i eat fucking anything. Man is an Ombivorious (sp!) we are ment to eat plant and meat to survive!

/thread
Vegetarians eat the food that my food eats.
Have you ever went to put on a pair of underwear, but there weren't any, so you started runnin around the house flailin your arms while nude?
Quote by Moggan13
I'm Buddhist and i eat fucking anything. Man is an Ombivorious (sp!) we are ment to eat plant and meat to survive!

/thread

+1.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
I like meat (and vegetables....ummm...brocolli....). I don't care if people want to be vegeterians or vegans as long as they stay healthy.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Well I chose the "neither, I eat everything" option, but it is not true that I eat everything. For example, I would not eat a computer.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||