Anyone have this tuner and is it good? Can you tune in standard,drop d and other tunings? Do you need batteries or do you just plug it in to the amp or through a plug?

Thanks
I'm looking into this pedal tuner aswell. Apparently, it's true bypass, I like the design and I've only heard good things about the reliability and accurate tuning itself, so I'm pretty sure it's a good buy.
i would get the fender tuner, its so great. a lot of the time with normal tuners if you want to tune down say half a step, you have to fret the 1st fret and tune it normally. with this you just tune it and it will say D# on the display.
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
i would get the fender tuner, its so great. a lot of the time with normal tuners if you want to tune down say half a step, you have to fret the 1st fret and tune it normally. with this you just tune it and it will say D# on the display.

Are you talking about the fender or pw one
fender, and i think the fender is like 40 or 50 bucks less...
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Well do you put in batteries or does it go into your amp or through the plug
Quote by rnrsoldier1461

Well, that's how chromatic tuners work, and most of the tuners out there today do feature a chromatic tuning mode.

I know that both Fender and Planet Waves feature both 9v battery and AC-powering.