Poll: Sexy, or Sexiest?
Poll Options
View poll results: Sexy, or Sexiest?
Sexy Guitars
58 43%
Sexiest Guitars
47 35%
Hollow guitars suck / I engulf penises 14 inches at a time.
29 22%
Voters: 134.
Page 1 of 2
Sexiest...duh. I like the Es-335's...
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Fucking grandpa's guitar.

fuck off. Hollowbodies are amazing. go wank off over a BC rich.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
they even sound better with distortion than metal guitars!

*prepares can of flame retardant substance*
Gear:
Carvin Bolt-T -> Line 6 DL-4 -> Danelectro Fish and Chips -> Homemade Fuzz -> Epiphone Valve Junior Combo -> Amplitube and Guitar Rig.
Quote by franc0ph0bic
they even sound better with distortion than metal guitars!

*prepares can of flame retardant substance*

Hollowbody > Semi-Hollow .

White Falcon for the win.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
All I have to say is

ARTCORE USERS.........ASSEMBLE!!!!!
*trumpets chime in as artcore users spring into action*
Member of the "Defenders of Emo,PM eckman88 to join "

Founder Of The Artcore/Hollow Body Users Club PM me to join

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
^ haha, i agree i own a Artcore Custom AF105 http://www.ibanez.co.jp/img2007/eg/m/AF105_NT_12_01.gif, very very sexy guitar, i use it for jazz, could not find anything better, would also recommend that everyone check out this website www.grouseguitars.com, got some excellent vintage guitars, hollow and not, as well as amps. But i agree, hollowbodies are where its at.

Themitch
Last edited by Themitch at Feb 24, 2007,
I like the Gretsch Nashville '57, and Gibson Super 400CES. Those two are my favourites, but I like others too like most other Gretches, and the classics such as the ES-335 and such.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
Fucking grandpa's guitar.
Why would you do that? Are yuo sticking it in the f-hole? Wouldn't that chafe at your wang like a mofo outta hell?
Quote by thehardwayout
All I have to say is

I love mine and I'm in the process of saving up and looking for a Rickenbacker 330 right now.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Quote by StaggHound
It takes a big man to use a big guitar.

I'm 6 foot 4, and overweight...

...I think I can handle a big guitar.
Member of the "Defenders of Emo,PM eckman88 to join "

Founder Of The Artcore/Hollow Body Users Club PM me to join

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
I'm an Artcore user. Take a look at this bitch though:

If you don't think this is the sex, you are wrong.
They're good for rock and stuff, but if you're a gain ***** like me (*cough*gainat10*cough), then they feedback way too much.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
i love hollow bodies. There are so many that are sooo beautiful, the Rickenbacker, the Gibson ES series and the CS series in general, ohhh and the beautiful Gretsch.

Now yes all you metal heads and stuff they don't work amazingly for death metal but on the other hand guitars for metal can't really do what the Gibson BB king Lucille can do. So...the comments about how they are shit grandpa guitars are stupid
Quote by thehardwayout
All I have to say is

We need a club for us artcore users! Hollowbodies kick ass.
I dont like the gibson es 137 (which was the one at the top I think, a friend of mine has it), however, the es 335 is beautiful.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
I plan to get me a hollowbody one of these days, probably after the Strat i hope to get at some point within the next few hundred years.
Not my thing rele, too big and clunky, I just like the compactness of solids...

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
some semi hollows are just a thick and big as solids some are even thinners than les pauls and stuff

the problem is it's hard to rock with them cos they're easy to damage...
I got a patrick eggle vienna prototype recently. It's the roxx0rz. Though, for more modern stuff, it's gotta be solidbody.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Themitch
^ haha, i agree i own a Artcore Custom AF105 http://www.ibanez.co.jp/img2007/eg/m/AF105_NT_12_01.gif, very very sexy guitar, i use it for jazz, could not find anything better, would also recommend that everyone check out this website www.grouseguitars.com, got some excellent vintage guitars, hollow and not, as well as amps. But i agree, hollowbodies are where its at.

Themitch

SO DO I!!!! They're awsome aren't they?
Quote by TimmyPage06
I'm 6 foot 4, and overweight...

...I think I can handle a big guitar.

Metaphorically big.

The reverse would be, you're small as a man if you don't use a hollowbody.
I seriously want a Gretch or a Custom Gibson es-335 with a bigsby...*sigh*.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Page 1 of 2