Can you sing and play guitar/bass at the same time I cant. But can you?
Member of the "Defenders of Emo,PM eckman88 to join "

Founder Of The Artcore/Hollow Body Users Club PM me to join

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
I can, im not such of a great singer tho (working on it)
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Yes.
I sing and play acoustic usually.
It's hard to learn but easy to do; just like guitar.
Learn an easy song to do it to, like Oasis-Wonderwall or Good Riddance- Green Day.
Or write a really easy song with simple lyrics to it.
That's the easiest way to learn.
I think that it is best if you are wanting to start singing and playing to start wtih some chords and sing some random shit, then work your way up
Quote by chocolatguitar
i can't play guitar and bass at the same time, let alone sing while playing 2 instruments at once.

1:You're a dumbass
2:Guitar.slash.bass, as in you play bass and sing and vice versa with the guitar.
Member of the "Defenders of Emo,PM eckman88 to join "

Founder Of The Artcore/Hollow Body Users Club PM me to join

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
i can but not on songs that are hard, like simple 4/4 time and chord progressions i can sing over but , harder arperggio and just harder songs i can't still not good enough to do that but i think it's just gunna take practice and eventually i'll be able to .
shnaps i own sorta:-steinberger spirit
-ol' samick strat replica
-harmony acoustic of some sort
-ibanez pro bass

amps:-2 micro cubes
-peavey rage 158
-gorilla somethin
-ol' danelectro
-crate bass amp
I'm a terrible singer, but I can do it while playing guitar/bass.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by thehardwayout
1:You're a dumbass
2:Guitar.slash.bass, as in you play bass and sing and vice versa with the guitar.

haha i lol'd at ur comment.. i think he was kidding

and yea i find it easy to sing.. but i kinda suck
Quote by your mom
wow.. ggmIdas is so good in bed
Quote by your dad
basically, ggmIdas can pleasure the ladies better than me.. and he could totally kick my ass
i cant, but i can sing and play piano at the same time. but then again im not the best guitarist. i guess it might depend on how good you are?