So i have a mesa Lonestar special which is perfect for my style. I am in the market for a new distortion pedal and i am considering a BB preamp or a Fulltone OCD. I mostly want it to achieve british rock/plexi sounds out of my amp. Ive played the OCD and heard the preamp and i just cant make a decision. Any thoughts???
I haven't heard of the BB Preamp, but I have heard the OCD...great OD.

Well, if you like both of them...you can go either way I guess, you can't really go wrong in that situation.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
hmmm good point but buying both is pretty expensive, as i just blew all my money on the amp i think im gonna stick with one for now
I have an AC30 and an OCD puts it into plexi territory and beyond. The pedal is a center point in my rig. The amp is more important of course, but the OCD makes my tone what it is.
^I'm planning on buying that first for my pedal rig.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
I gotta say, i think that the BB preamp is a pretty sweet pedal, the soundclips sound AMAZING. Both pedals undoubtedly represent the pinnacle of American engineering, and noone but you can choose between them.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Buy both.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I'd say the OCD. It's cheaper. Both are around equal quality, hence, the OCD wins here. Plus, Paul Gilbert uses the OCD, so, yeah.
Last edited by Jongpil Yun at Feb 24, 2007,