Poll: How many fights have you been into?
Poll Options
View poll results: How many fights have you been into?
None
18 40%
1-4
20 44%
5-9
3 7%
10-14
2 4%
over 15
2 4%
Voters: 45.
I hate fighting. I got in a nasty fight 2 weeks ago tomorrow when some chavs started throwing twigs and stones at me. The biggest (Aged about 15-16, same size as me, rather thick more fat than muscle) started walking besides me and started threatening me and wanted a cigerrete (I dont smoke) he got in front of me, put his hand on my chest and said very close to my face "Give me a ****ing cigerrete now!".
I'd just finished a long 8-hour morning shift and i was exhausted, my blood pressure was high, i was angry and this BELLEND was trying to threaten me, so i thumped him several times, and stunned him. Unfortually his cocky fried swung into action and tried to floor me, so i walloped him several times on the head. Got struck on the cheek, lost my balance and got kicked several times before some car beeped and they ran off. I won i think. The big kid was on the verge of tears. I escaped with just a bruise on my cheek.
Fighting is not funny, it's harsh and i'm pacifist, yet i had no choice but to wallop that kid because i knew he would punch me any second so i got in there first.
Be ashamed, fighting isnt funny.
I used to all the time. Grade 5-8 it was like a weekly thing. Come highschool I didnt bother though, only 3 times. Didnt fight back the one time, took 8 punches, got suspended for the same amount of time as the other guy, I was really impressed. Ummm called one of my best friends girlfriends at the time a crack *****. He didnt like that. He deserved it though. So we tossed each other around in the caff for like a whole minute without getting broke up, which I thought was pretty pathetic. And another one wasnt much of a fight, kid wanted to fight, I didnt, he insisted on lipping off. I planted him on the floor, wiped some of that days lunch all over him, told him he was just gonna get up and walk away. And he did. I coulda got in one like every week in high school though. Not big on it anymore.
i dont really get into fights unless the person starts it. they are not really something to be proud of or to watch for mere entertainment. so please grow up
I never fought anyone. i hate watching at fights. i just ignore them. and they just stop.
I've got into three fights. Only one is really worth mentioning, though. I got my ass handed to me so bad. A concussion and a knocked out tooth is what I got for picking a fight I didn't really need to pick.
Current gear:
LTD MH-301 fitted with EMG 81/60
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 5150 with JJ tubes
Avatar 4x12 with Warehouse Veteran 30 and British Lead Speakers
Crate XT120R
i got beaten up by 10 chavs on 6/6/6
i lol'ed

EDIT : it wasnt a serious beating, it was a fight at school, dont worry, i didnt nearly die or anything stupid like that.
ive only been in one fight and it was because this brazil kid (bigger than me, about like 20 lbs and 2 inches on me) would stop messing with me. so i popped him in the face once and broke a few of his nasty ass pimples and laughed at him while he cried
My Rig:
ESP LTD EC 400
Yahama Acoustic
Boss GT-8
Spider II Line 6 30
Quote by lukephillips000
i got beaten up by 10 chavs on 6/6/6
i lol'ed

EDIT : it wasnt a serious beating, it was a fight at school, dont worry, i didnt nearly die or anything stupid like that.

i lol'd too but that sucks

The only fight I've ever been in was with my best friend when I was 11 or 12. He was being really cheap in some video game, so I pushed him over, and then it got really intense. I had him pinned on the ground and he was doing some ownage kicking thing where it looked like he was riding a bicycle really fast. This prevented me from jumping on him and punching him in the face. So I pretty much stood there slapping at his feet. Then out of nowhere he jumped up and uppercutted me right in the nose. It started to bleed and I ran to the bathroom. After it was done bleeding I walked out and I'm like "that was such an awesome uppercut."

I got my anus kicked
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by ACG
The only fight I've ever been in was with my best friend when I was 11 or 12. He was being really cheap in some video game, so I pushed him over, and then it got really intense. I had him pinned on the ground and he was doing some ownage kicking thing where it looked like he was riding a bicycle really fast. This prevented me from jumping on him and punching him in the face. So I pretty much stood there slapping at his feet. Then out of nowhere he jumped up and uppercutted me right in the nose. It started to bleed and I ran to the bathroom. After it was done bleeding I walked out and I'm like "that was such an awesome uppercut."

I got my anus kicked

Haha, that kicking thing is what my girlfriend does when we playfight. She lies on the the bed kicking like crazy and you cant do anything about it! I've been in a couple in the last couple of years, never started by me though.
When i was 13, i was in my workshop class and i sawed a mallet in half and some kid came up to me after school and hit me in the head a few times for it, but i guess i deserved that one.

The second one really pisses me off though, Theres this guy that gave me a hard time at school for so long, and i was walking down the street with my girlfriend about 6 months ago when he was there waiting for a bus and he said "Nice hooker, where'd you get her?" And i just lost it and completely laid into him. He's alot tougher than me but when you're that angry you just dont care. But fighting is stupid so I never fight for anything anymore