My strat has extremly low action, the stings already buzz if you just strum it, and its a nice model too and i need to raise the action. what tools do i need, and how would i do it?
where do your strings buzz at? if its around the 12th fret or so you just need to adjust the truss rod a little, that way you can keep your good action

but as far as action goes, you need an allen wrench, thats it, im not sure about the size though, its a fairly standard one though
You'll probably need your smallest or second smallest allen wrench depending on how big a set you have. It's an incredibly easy procedure.

Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

It is also possible (though unlikely) that a specialized tool with a socket wrench on the end is needed. i think you can buy those at guitar stores. otherwise, just take your allen wrench and loosen the truss rod slightly, until the buzz leaves.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
it buzzes at any fret. from the 1st to the last fret. so a small alen wrench should do? and this may sound stupid, but where is the truss rod? behind the nut right?