I've been working on this website for almost 2 months now and I would just like some feedback. I want to know if anyone would be interested. It is by no means complete and I have a lot more features in mind that I would like to add. But please just take a look and tell me what you think. You can reach the site at www.thebanddemand.com

Thanks
sick dude
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
how do u make websites

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Nice dude, I registered. I gotta go activate it now........
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
wow thanks. I think there may be a problem with the activation email. Check your junk mail because it may be regarded as spam by some email providers
dude totally awsome man
LOOKING FOR DRUMMER IN BAY AREA CALI PM ME FOR INFO

do what you like like what u do
Its not much right now so the search feature isn'r really that great with only a few members...but once I have more members it will be a lot easier to find musicians in your area that you will be able to contact and get together to jam with
just hope no 50 year old stalkers will use it lol

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

I am hoping to add some privacy settings later on but as for now I have other things I am working on right now. I am working on a video section and mp3 players for the user profiles.

ps. thanks for the responses!