Anyone know where i can get something like guitar rig for free because i cant find a good torrent of Guitar Rig 2.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Nowhere, you need to have the USB key plugged in while you use it. Theres no way of pirating that.
Quote by shav0r
Nowhere, you need to have the USB key plugged in while you use it. Theres no way of pirating that.

? I use a pirated version of guitar rig 2 and I don't need a usb key, maybe it's an old version but everything can be cracked anyway man.

Edit:
oh yea and torrent sites are a good place to look.
Quote by shoted
? I use a pirated version of guitar rig 2 and I don't need a usb key, maybe it's an old version but everything can be cracked anyway man.

Where did you get it? I checked torrentspy.com and all they had was one w/ so so health that was like 44MB. That cant be the whole program can it?
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by shav0r

I hate using Internet slang, but... NOOB!

And as for where to get it, you just haven't searched enough.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by soul_power
Where did you get it? I checked torrentspy.com and all they had was one w/ so so health that was like 44MB. That cant be the whole program can it?

Nah it's bigger than that keep looking around man.
Quote by magicninja_
I got mine on oink. That and amplitube and the Ampeg bass sim. All cracked. Good old oink.

oink?
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Quote by xmercyme21x
RIGHT HERE

This isn't a fake or a virus i've personally downloaded it and it works perfectly.

What the hell, that didnt come up when i searched. Oh well thanks though.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm