He bites your arms and scratches your eyes
He don’t care if you whine or get blind

My girlfriend told me not long ago
“I took a shower but still smells you”
I said to her
“Shit that needs to be in this song”
So I made this smooth as I sing along

I know a cat, he is white and black
Shine eyes and luck with dice (plural dies)
He never sleep cause he isn’t human
What you’ve heard is a song about a cat
His name is clean his name is nice
He goes by the name King Leo the twice
*blinks*

Umm... what?

That is a pretty darn, umm, peculiar piece...
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
deffinately... Odd.

But I like the outro... Make it flow better, and use proper words and things should be alright.

Feel free to look at one of mine if you like... and peace shall sleep or the unfilable void
Quote by Leybick

you're going to try and tell me girls don't piss out of their asses?

Gear:
Agile AL-3100 Gold-top Les Paul
Vox Valvtronix 15 watt
ummm... i know a cat,
he's pretty phat
yo, bling bling,
eat my hat

sorry. lol. i'm glad somebody put something random on here !
I know a cat named Leo the King
He's kinda nice but kinda mean
He never ever will think twice
Before scratching you up in the eyes

Blah. 4.5192/10. Kinda weird. Not a good flow- use the same amount of syllables in each line.
Your work is odd. It's also a bit painful to read. (What the hell were you thinking?)

Original topic, but hard to write a seriously good song about. This could have worked as a joke but it doesn't come off as funny, it just looks weird. The bit about your girlfriend sucked because it didn't flow and made little sense. Also, the rhymes seem incredibly forced and you used childish vocabulary. (Rhyming mad with sad =/). Basically, I hated it.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Your work is odd. It's also a bit painful to read. (What the hell were you thinking?)

Original topic, but hard to write a seriously good song about. This could have worked as a joke but it doesn't come off as funny, it just looks weird. The bit about your girlfriend sucked because it didn't flow and made little sense. Also, the rhymes seem incredibly forced and you used childish vocabulary. (Rhyming mad with sad =/). Basically, I hated it.

haha yeah I know.. but it isn't meant to be worlds greatest rap song.. infact I didn't want to do a rap song.. I thought of a funk song so I just tooks om words while I was playing ^^ sure it looks better with music ^^
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
What's that sucking smell?

Oh, wait. That's you.

haha actyully that was a kinda funny answer XD I liked it
Yeah well when I heard 'funkrap' I thought of early RHCP. I was imagining this as somewhat like 'give it away' or 'fight like a brave' and I'm sorry but I just didn't like the lyrics at all.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Yeah well when I heard 'funkrap' I thought of early RHCP. I was imagining this as somewhat like 'give it away' or 'fight like a brave' and I'm sorry but I just didn't like the lyrics at all.

you really think that there can be anyone as good as anthony?
Think twice

btw fight like a brave and give it away have two kinda clear messages that people can understand and in some way feel one with it.. my song was just a 10 minutes work in the middle of the night :P

but Im glad you are honest I do a better lyrics later and maybe you like it more ^^

actully when I thnk about it :P rhcp once was funkrap.. didn't think of that .. im so used to there nowadays rockfunk..

bah I miss hillel :'(
Yeah everyone seems to have forgotten about Slovak and Irons. Shame really, since they wrote some damn good music.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT