hey, i was wondering what your opinions are about whether you enjoy listening to a song if you know how to play it, or not.

some songs like say, smoke on the water, isnt really as cool if you know how to play it, but then ill play tender surrender, and i always love hearing it

-
peace
Quote by XaosKnight
I quote myself
to me a good song is a good song regardless of how simple it is to play. And i dont really find a difference in how much i like the song if i know how to play it pr if i dont.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
i found that if i know how to play a song, i can fall asleep to it, because

A. i know how "easy" the guitar work is
B. i can kinda imagine playing it to people with my band, and it just helps me sleep, sorta dreaming and fantasizing about it...i know..i'm sad
well when i know how to play a song and then i listen to it i always find myself like thinking of myself playing it in my head and it kinda ruins the song....=(
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
I find some songs lose their novelty after learning them... Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley used to really touch me until I learned how to play it. I just have to make sure I never learn Corpus Christi Carol now
Some songs have a special meaning to you if you can play them.
Sweet child O Mine I love even more now I can play the intro and solo
The same goes for Can't Stop by RHCP.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
i still listen to songs, i don't listen to music because i can or cannot play it, i listen to it because i like it.
Quote by Slinov
i found that if i know how to play a song, i can fall asleep to it, because

A. i know how "easy" the guitar work is
B. i can kinda imagine playing it to people with my band, and it just helps me sleep, sorta dreaming and fantasizing about it...i know..i'm sad

dude i totally do that to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!