i sat at my laptop all day, ate some food, and cursed my broken ankle for throbbing and being painful

i also played the unnamed feeling very badly, byob, hand of blood, chop suey and attempted and failed to get further on master of puppets...

yeh, twas a good day
i woke up at 1. ate breakfast, watched Return Of the JEdi, talked on the phone, then got on here
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Quote by Lethal.7
at the sk8park we ended up blending shit lmao!

If I wanted to see shit get blended, I'd ask Blendtech to do it for me.

But to answer your question I went searching for a new guitar and saw Hot Fuzz
I woke up at 6am, ate some Raisin Bran and a donut, watched a movie called '11:14" (which is pretty good BTW), watched a King of the Hill episode, came to work at 9am, found out I wasn't supposed to be here 'til 2pm, but got stuck covering the whole shift anyway.

I've been at work since, browsing UG.

Hopefully, if I get off in time, I shall be heading to the local venue to see Kataklysm!
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
Birthday party.......for me.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
arrived home at 9:00 this morning, wanted to go back to bed, but didnt, i played guitar for a bit, made some lunch/breakfast, commonly known as brunch. My parents had a friend over for a bit that used to live with us that plays guitar, so i played guitar with him for a bit then came on to good ol' UG
woke up on the late side, showered, errands, guitar lesson (kickass jazz stuff my teacher wants me to start learning), and we're in for a blizzard dumping down three inches of snow every hour. so my friends and i are all bored as hell because we can't find a way to the bowling alley. gah.
I will fuc
i woke up at 2 ish had some breakfast went into town and spent the last of my money on a digitech bad monkey tube od pedal then spent the rest of the day trying it out and learning for the love of god by steve vai and purple haze by hendrix
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by Slinov
i sat at my laptop all day, ate some food, and cursed my broken ankle for throbbing and being painful

i also played the unnamed feeling very badly, byob, hand of blood, chop suey and attempted and failed to get further on master of puppets...

yeh, twas a good day

well i just finished master of puppets

EDIT: just stick to it youll nail it
I learned how to type right on the internet.

But seriously, I talked to my girlfriend, masturbated countless times, practiced guitar, wanked some more, sat on UG/MSN, and played some video games.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

woke up at 8 with a massive hang over and went to krystals with some folks then went back and played some geetar then went to the gym for a lil bball action and back to krystal