http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/B52-AT100-100W-Tube-Guitar-Amp-with-Tri-Mode-Rectifier?sku=481303

im looking for something less expensive but good.

someone told me that B-52s are awesome.
Founder of the Cas is God Club. PM me to Join.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
it's times like this I wish I had a sharp pointy stick, or an army of flying meerkats

^ Im his favorite 2006er.

Quote by IamIronMan88
i like buttsecks...
ive never heard one before but it looks pretty good to me.
Looks like a combination-clone of a Marshall and a Mesa Rectifier. Seems nice, but try it out first!
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
yeah b52s are pretty decent, especially for the money that your paying for them. i own two of the at100 heads. only thing i would say is toss the stock preamp tubes out your second story window and replace them with tubes of your own liking (cheapo stock china tubes sound way to empty. i suggest somthing like tungsol if you do the rock thing, or jj's if you do the metal thing. changing the preamp tubes is well worth the extra 60-80 bucks. personally i think they sound a lot like krank amps after the tube swap.
what cabinet would you recomend?
Founder of the Cas is God Club. PM me to Join.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
it's times like this I wish I had a sharp pointy stick, or an army of flying meerkats

^ Im his favorite 2006er.

Quote by IamIronMan88
i like buttsecks...
You want a 2x12 or a 4x12 cabinet?
Quote by John Mayer
"'What do you do when you've seen the most stupendous, stunning, earth-shattering show of all time?' Uh...I dunno...stop using hyperbole?"

UG 83