Hey, I have a netflix account, and I'm looking for something funny to watch next. Any type of comedy is good. Anybody got any suggestions?
Dirty Work with Norm McDonald
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
There's Something About Mary
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Love and death by Woody allen

GOod stuff
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
waterboy
dumb and dumber
anchorman
little nicky
Thrashing is my business and business is good
I seen employee of the month today.It's pretty fun for what it is.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Used Cars
Big Lebowski
Dumb and Dumber
Jackass 2 (unrated)
Super Troopers
Talladega Nights

I dunno. There's no such thing as an awful comedy anyway...pick whatever you please.
LOL
I'd go with any of the Broken Lizard movies if you haven't seen them.

Also, Harold and Kumar is awesome.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
Last edited by MarkPlaysStuff at Feb 24, 2007,
happy gilmore
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
naked gun series
airplane
R.I.P JIMI

member of the Seinfeld fan club --pm the_experience to join
ive seen a lot of what youre talking about...monty python, dumb and dumber, etc. but these suggestions are good. keep em coming!!
If you'd like the campiest (is that a word), possibly worst movie of all time, go with Time Bandits. The basic storyline is that a band of midgets and a little boy travel through time and rob historical figures. Seriously. I remember they stole shit from Napoleon, Agamemnon, and two others who I can't really remember atm.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
Quote by MarkPlaysStuff
If you'd like the campiest (is that a word), possibly worst movie of all time, go with Time Bandits. The basic storyline is that a band of midgets and a little boy travel through time and rob historical figures. Seriously. I remember they stole shit from Napoleon, Agamemnon, and two others who I can't really remember atm.

that sounds ****ing awesome. im adding that to my q.
It's actually really, really shitty. It probably would have been hilarious had I seen it high, but I was stone sober. I just tell people about it because it sounds like the greatest movie of all time. Yeah I would definitely watch it again, but high.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
army of darkness, shaun of the dead, fast times at ridgemont high, harold and kumar, ferris bueller, kung fu hustle, office space, etc.