hi i dont kno if anyone has seen this amps but thay are made by behringer .just like behringer thay are coppying other equipment at a lower qualaty and lower price.thare a couple of amps that i would like to take a look at whean thay launch .thare are a few, thare is one that is based on a genz benz el diablo by the looks of it and thare are a 6505 and a 6505+ copy. thay will probley be crap but i would like to compare the real to the copy

check theam out
www.bugera-amps.com
Last edited by tiny0514 at Feb 24, 2007,
behringer sucks, why would we want a COPY of behringer hahaha
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Like you said, they are probably gonna sound like fart.
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
behringer sucks, why would we want a COPY of behringer hahaha

Bugera isn't a copy of Behringer, Behringer owns Bugera I believe.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
Like you said, they are probably gonna sound like fart.

Bugera isn't a copy of Behringer, Behringer owns Bugera I believe.

still, its made by behringer...
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Behringer is known for shitty quality but at it's price it's almost disposable.

This would be a good alternative to say a, MG or something along those lines.
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Metalzone
Peavey Bandit

i wont to kno the price becose if thay are dirt cheep and you are getting tube amp for the price thay may be a better alternative to the shitty spiders and the mg's if thay get thare prices right thay could take over the likes of the cheper vale heads such as the ashdown fallen angel and the peavey valve king
Quote by tiny0514
i wont to kno the price becose if thay are dirt cheep and you are getting tube amp for the price thay may be a better alternative to the shitty spiders and the mg's if thay get thare prices right thay could take over the likes of the cheper vale heads such as the ashdown fallen angel and the peavey valve king

1. Bugeras ARE valve amps. Probably bad ones though.
2. The VK is rubbish, and the Ashdown isn't really a metal amp.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
For the price yes, but I didn't like it.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Quote by tubab0y
wow, that's messed up.

i heard soundclips of one of their amps from NAMM, sounded horrible.

Agreed.
Quote by lanzaa

O.o
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Quote by nivecon13

For them just being a starting company thats pretty damn expensive shit. I mean u can get an all tube B-52 or Carvin for that price and id be willing to bet that B-52's and Carvins are more reliable and sound way better. Id like to h ear some sound clips of it though.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Bugera is DISTRIBUTED by Behringer.
Washburn HM Idol w/ SD JB in bridge > Ibanez Weeping Demon > Korg Pitchblack > Digitech Bad Monkey > Boss NS-2 > Boss DD-6 > Egnater Renegade > Splawn 2x12 w/ Weber Sig12Bs

Quote by soul_power
For them just being a starting company thats pretty damn expensive shit. I mean u can get an all tube B-52 or Carvin for that price and id be willing to bet that B-52's and Carvins are more reliable and sound way better. Id like to h ear some sound clips of it though.

Those are list prices. Actual price will be lower.