Connect an Epi VJ to a Fender Champ 15?
Member of the "Defenders of Emo,PM eckman88 to join "

Founder Of The Artcore/Hollow Body Users Club PM me to join

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
You mean through the speaker out to the line in? yes. make sure to match up the Ohms value.

Even through the input of the champ, but that is prolly a bad idea.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by woodenbandman
You mean through the speaker out to the line in? yes. make sure to match up the Ohms value.

Even through the input of the champ, but that is prolly a bad idea.

Luckily if it fails only the Champ should be damaged.
Thank you woodedbandman for your input. Now how many ohms is a champ 15? It will probably say on the amp. But the champ is a solid state. So how would that work?

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
No different than connecting to a cab. Find the thing that says "line in", probably on the back. then, find out how many ohms the speaker is, also probably on the back. Then, connect the correct output socket on the VJ, the one that matches how many ohms it says the speaker is on the champ.

The reason you would plug into the line in is to bypass the champ completely, but i have plugged a pignose 7-100 into the clean channel of my Peavey Century, using the pignose to go through the EQ. Orgasmic tone, you might want to try this to achieve similar results.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
But i need to know if running an all tube head through a solid state would work!

Quote by Chuck Norris
no. dont plug into a line in. not a regular guitar input or ull wreck them both.

u need a speaker input. do u have anything other than the standard input? if not, then u would need to disconnect the champs speaker, add a 1/4" input and plug into it, depending on the champs ohms.

plus that champs a 15W. probably not enough speaker for the 5W epi.

my 50W mg speaker was having tropuble keeping up wt my 5W epi head.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011