i never use this fourm dont give me shit for anything and i want an answer today

i want to buy a Fender stratocaster and I want to paint it pink since i cant find any pink ones.

how do i do this without leaving streak marks and so on
roughen up with steel whool...spraypaint pink...let dry...spray clear coat...done
reranch.com
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
demanding eh

well the best way to avoid streak marks is to spray paint/gun it
or if you must use a brush, get a good base built up and sand between coats, then finish sand the crap out of it, and that includes any brush on clear you might use,

spraypaint is a way easier way to go though, less sanding and it just plain looks better...
Quote by x/taluha
i never use this fourm dont give me shit for anything and i want an answer today

i want to buy a Fender stratocaster and I want to paint it pink since i cant find any pink ones.

how do i do this without leaving streak marks and so on

You should try not demanding when asking people for help. You'll probably find a lot more people willing to take their time to give you the info you need.
Quote by mjs3350
You should try not demanding when asking people for help. You'll probably find a lot more people willing to take their time to give you the info you need.

ha probably a good point
but i can see where it comes from

ALSO

there are some really good finishing tutorials on this site: http://www.projectguitar.com/tut/tutorial5.htm

sorry i didnt post this up earlier, they have some very useful stuff up on there, everything from specific finishes to sanding
i didnt mean to sound like that, but uh..im kinda frustrated with all this guitar not finding the right one and so on
That's what you get for being a lefty
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."