Page 1 of 6
Titanic.

like a whole ship gets owned

EDIT: taking nominations for a Poll...
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Gladiator.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by myself101
Titanic.

like a whole ship gets owned

That made my day.
i is cool
The Departed, everyone gets owned in the last 10 minutes.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
any movie with charles bronson
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Half Stack
Damage control Solid Metal
Boss Flanger
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+
Dunlop 535Q Wah
General Guitar Gadgets ITS8 Overdrive
Marshall MS-4 Ministack

Guitars:

PRS Custom 24

Washburn D10 Quilted Bubinga
the 9/11 movies....coz yeah.......

and any holocust movie (a whole race of people + gas = OWN3D)
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Lol, the drug dealers in Miami Vice got owned in the last gunfight. All of them got killed and the only cop that got hurt was that one guy who got shot in the leg.
the end of epic movie has a good pwn
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Quote by PumpkinPieces
Pulp Fiction.

+1

Pulp Fiction has owned so many people by making them look like jackasses for loving such a god awful movie.
phht Flight of Fury. steven seagull movie's = Uber pwnage
(i saw it last night with my gf and her dad. we larfed at the middle eastern guy when he blows himself up saying "kiss my arab ass!")
L4yer Cak3...Daniel Craig is owned in the end.
Quote by kauff
i could take a few hundered...my mom does daycare so i know how to take of them....ill just tell them the truth about santa, the easterbunny, and that their parents are dead
the great escape. you sit there the entire movie thinking "yeah! overcome the oppressive german forces and break free while queen plays in the background!" and then they all die.
I will fuc
The Passion Of The Christ.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

hot fuzz. the end of that is total ownage
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Oh what's that one where the guy's like in love with the chick that turns out to be a dude. Isn't it like The Crying Game or something, that one definitely wins.
snakes

on

a

plane
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
snakes

on

a

plane

pretty much everyone survives and the pussy surfer dude gets the chick? where's the ownage in that?!
I will fuc
The terminator..i dunno

Forum Archives / About / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2006
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Quote by saintjimmy99
pretty much everyone survives and the pussy surfer dude gets the chick? where's the ownage in that?!

alot of snakes got owned, i guess
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by aixelsydevahi

Okay, you are one funny man. And you're going to burn in hell.

I CALL TOP BUNK.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by saintjimmy99

are you retarded?

half of it was just people getting killed by snakes
<//////>~
Quote by aixelsydevahi

Ooohh... you're going to hell for that one, man.

See ya there.
Cause I love feelin' dirty
And I love feelin' cheap
And I love it when you hurt me
So drive those staples deep
Quote by aixelsydevahi

the only person who got owned in that movie was the guy who got his eyes pecked out by a crow.

the greatest owned movie is...chronicles of riddick!!!
Office Space....................godamn copy machine....
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
Uhhh Braveheart?

I mean Gibson is all like "w00t I just scored me some pussy, wooooo!" and then some dude comes up and slices her throat which is basically saying "No mroe pussy for you, Mr. Gibson!"

So then he goes apeshit and decapitates and dismembers for 3 hours, and then at the end is all like "oooo I wish I hadn't totally shitted in those dudes cakes..." and BAM! beheaded.
in Pokemon, Ash gets PWNED by Mewtwo
You are not your job.
You're not how much money you have in the bank.
You're not the car you drive.
You're not the contents of your wallet.
You're not your fucking khakis.
You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
Quote by WastedFire
in Pokemon, Ash gets PWNED by Mewtwo

<//////>~
Quote by myself101
are you retarded?

half of it was just people getting killed by snakes

no, half of it was a couple having sex in the bathroom and getting killed and some guy getting his dick chomped on. despite the sporadic casualties that followed those two incidents, the kill count was rather low.
I will fuc
Quote by drevil814
Uhhh Braveheart?

I mean Gibson is all like "w00t I just scored me some pussy, wooooo!" and then some dude comes up and slices her throat which is basically saying "No mroe pussy for you, Mr. Gibson!"

So then he goes apeshit and decapitates and dismembers for 3 hours, and then at the end is all like "oooo I wish I hadn't totally shitted in those dudes cakes..." and BAM! beheaded.

i love you.
I will fuc
Quote by saintjimmy99
no, half of it was a couple having sex in the bathroom and getting killed and some guy getting his dick chomped on. despite the sporadic casualties that followed those two incidents, the kill count was rather low.

No, way more people got owned

idiot
<//////>~