ok, the other day, one of my friends who's a senior Jon got suspended from school for about 5 days. during one of our lunch periods -at my school it's split up into 3 different ones- he got really really bored. he decided to re-enact a scene from the movie Eurotrip and started getting some people together. he took a paper bag from someone, went outside to where some smokers were and stole one of their lighters. he took the bag, put it on fire, put the bag on his head, and started running around while screaming, "I'M THE POPE!!!!! I'M THE POPE!!!!!!!" while he's doing this, we are just looking outside the window laughing our asses off. a teacher walks by, sees Jon with a flame on his head and starts freaking out. the teacher runs out and starts screaming, "TAKE THAT ****IN' BAG OFF YOUR DUMBASS HEAD!!!" so Jon puts the fire out and the teacher starts dragging him into the school. teacher asks him, what's your first name. Jon spreads his arms out like Jesus and says, "I'M JON!!!" so the teacher gives him an awkward look and whenever he asked him a question, Jon's response was, "THAT WAS FREAKIN' AWESOME!! DID YOU SEE ME?" we see him waiting inside the attendance office for the principal to come, and right before they close the door, he pulls a Michael Jackson move and says in a high pitched voice, "At least i don't molest anyone -goes real high here- RIGHT HEAARE!!!" we all started laughing again and even the attendance people start laughing. so if you have any stories about doing or knowing anyone doing stupid but really funny shit feel free to post.
Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05
Hitler was stupid for taking over europe, but was funny because he killed jews

...lol
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05

you're stupid for saying that and it's funny cos you're gonna burn in hell
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
George Bush.
How a complete arse like him can run the most powerful nation on earth (Aside from Britian! ) I'll never know. Tit.
"2,000,000 NPS Whores" club.
Appreciating the beauty of music so fast it blows puny mortal's faces off.
Bow down to teh Shredzor!
PM La Qotsa if you want to join. No emotion? Pah!
^ he said that he started the war and now hes leaving it up for us to finish it.... its like he ****ing planned to take the piss the whole time
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05

Whoa man, too far, too far.

That's just sick.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Quote by Snowblind 911
Whoa man, too far, too far.

That's just sick.

...........Shit.. a little too far this time....?
i know some stupid people and i know some "saucey" people, remember saucey and stupid are 2 totally different things

Quote by Dark Meg
hitler was a sick man never talk about him being cool for killing people

That post is OLD how did you come across it?

edit: nvm
One day, a guy I know walked up to THE sexiest bitch at our school and asked her out in front of half the school at lunchtime. She was like: Who the hell are you? the dumbass insisted and got slapped. 3 days later they were going out together. Damn he's lucky...
Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05

sigged!