Alright i see people have in their signitures that they saw cas get banned and they were banned by cas and have heard him referenced in the pit, but could someone explain to me what happened? Or what went down the in the pit including cas, ive havent been here long so i wouldent know. Would someone mind explaining?
Quote by Metal claw
I only ever do it whenever I get a new toothbrush. I just stuck the old one up my ass then threw it away when I was done.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Old
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
Search Cas in the search button, see how many results you get. read about half of all the results, then come back and talk.
I had my hands in the river,
My feet back up on the bank,
Looked up to the Lord above and said,
"Hey man, Thanks"

Dr. Spinnerbait of the UG Fishermans Club. PM Joe-Fish to join.
THE SEARCH BUTTON WILL NOT HARM YOU, DO NOT BE AFRAID TO USE IT!!! AND TO HELP GET MY POINT ACROSS IM GOING TO TALK IN ALL CAPS!!!! AND ^ yeah that sums it up pretty good lol..... that pic has scared me for life
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by High_Frequency
Alright i see people have in their signitures that they saw cas get banned and they were banned by cas and have heard him referenced in the pit, but could someone explain to me what happened? Or what went down the in the pit including cas, ive havent been here long so i wouldent know. Would someone mind explaining?

DIE
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
cas is banned dude. Lame but true. Even he can be pwned by the UG MAster ZaPPP

He just lost it man. I was there and I was Like.

"holy shit, he lost it"

the i was like

"minute maid: Happy starts inside
Quote by rooster456
Guitars will bring girlfriends. Girlfriends won't bring guitars.

Because footstools are cool UG's Classical Guitarists
pm Marmoseti or Confusius to join
Last edited by Csquared1001 at Feb 24, 2007,
^

he lost it dude

I call it the Cas Spaz

I was like

"minute maid, happy starts inside"

SO ****ing random( I said this to myself by the way, didn;t want to be part of cas spaz_)
Quote by rooster456
Guitars will bring girlfriends. Girlfriends won't bring guitars.

Because footstools are cool UG's Classical Guitarists
pm Marmoseti or Confusius to join
Dude I'm new and I know better not to make another Cas thread!!
(I was a forum junkie for about a year before I joined.)
so you haven't been here in a while (yet you joined this month) and you know who cas is.... i smell a mulit-account

Yeah, remember he went crazy and banned tons of people, including me.
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Quote by americnidiot
so you haven't been here in a while (yet you joined this month) and you know who cas is.... i smell a mulit-account

Uhhh no? Problems??
Quote by americnidiot

Or maybe he just seen it in all the bloody sigs LIKE HE SAID IN HIS POST.
Quote by High_Frequency

hehehe
Quote by HighVoltage559
Uhhh no? Problems??

well is it possible i assumed you've been here before b/c i you said "i haven't been here in a while" which makes it seem like you were at one point on these forums, yet you've joined this month.... im not saying you are, but it seems suspicious
Quote by americnidiot
well is it possible i assumed you've been here before b/c i you said "i haven't been here in a while" which makes it seem like you were at one point on these forums, yet you've joined this month.... im not saying you are, but it seems suspicious

I've been here since October.

Just haven't registered since December.
Quote by Guitarist132
STFU
*reporteD*

wtf are you going to report him for or even joke abuot something like that you jackass he got confused you dirty goddam moron
Quote by The Casualty
I've been here since October.

Just haven't registered since December.

ok... does it really matter, it just seeemed weird to me the way he originally posted it, if he isn't then fine, we'll all go on with our lives
I dont apperciate your rouge, your cunning atempt to get me to admit I have another account.(which I dont btw.)
Quote by gdownsyou13
wtf are you going to report him for or even joke abuot something like that you jackass he got confused you dirty goddam moron

There's something called the edit button, use it.
i is cool
Quote by The Casualty
Or maybe he just seen it in all the bloody sigs LIKE HE SAID IN HIS POST.

ah ha you're pissed because you ALSO HAVE MULTI-ACCOUNT

A CONSPIRACY!!!

My Spanish Hearts
Quote by High_Frequency

chris is pretty sure (not positive) that cas was banned before february 07
even still, its highly unlikely that a feb 07'er knows who cas is
multiple account anyone?