went to round table yesterday and they had a couple slices of cheese pizza in their thingie/warmer that looked liked they might have been there for a while. I was hungry though so I ordered one and the girl at the registered went to the back and asked the manager if they were ok to serve and she said yeah... so I ate it and it turns out I got the worst food poisoning ever... I couldn't stop going to the bathroom and it hurt sooooo bad and my butthole even started to bleed.

Is all I can do just complain?
no, you can definatley sue them for compensation, you might get a bit too. talk to a lawyer about it.
My gear:
Ibanez Prestige RG2550E
Schecter Damien 6
BOSS GT-8 Multi FX
BOSS MT-2
in America you can sue anybody

plus if you have proof that teh girl even asked the MANAGER
and he said yes
then yeah def. take em to court.
Quote by bajeda
congrats, you made me chuckle at your stupidity.

Seinfeld Club
Don't go all the way as to sue them just go back and ask for your money back. Tell them the reason is becuase you got sick from it. People make mistakes.
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj
Yes, that's why it has big fangs, for tickling you with.

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
then shut the **** up, sue them and stop complaining. what else do you want us to tell you?
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
Ok i understand your mad man. But serouisly they didn't intionally pioson you. You thought it was bad too, so it was also partly your fault also. They will give you back your money and if they don't then perhaps do something a little bit stricter. I mean i've had worse things happen to me and i didn't try to sue them. I'm not tryin to argure with you i just think your just being a little bit to harsh.
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj
Yes, that's why it has big fangs, for tickling you with.

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
Quote by lucky911charms
Don't go all the way as to sue them just go back and ask for your money back. Tell them the reason is becuase you got sick from it. People make mistakes.

I agree dude, sueing them may be taking it to the extreme a bit. Yeah, it sounds fairly incompetent, but it happens sometimes. Just ask for your money back.
I really don't want to sue them I'd probably have no case.

But I can not overstate how much pain I actually was in.

A mistake would be putting mustard on my pizza instead of cheese. A bad one at that.

Somehow giving me rotten food that would cause my ass hole to bleed? That's what I'd call some type of criminal negligence.. or something. I mean seriously, it was bad..
The reason things like this happen are usually down to one thing.

Under age, under skilled staff working in kitchens with limited knowledge of hygiene, and so forth. It's not usually their fault but in the town I live in there are many saturday teenagers (between 17 - 20) or whatever who unintentionally or otherwise have low standards of hygiene such as basic things like hand washing, or keeping hot and cold seperate, or not leaving things out on the side, etc.
I would just ask to speak with the manager, ask if you can't get a refund, and encourage them to rethink their health and safety. Speak to the people in charge of health and safety in your area.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Do you still have the food poisoning?

Because if it only lasted one day then it wasn't a bad case, not that it makes it any better.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Abuse the stupidity of politics while you can - sue them.

or just take it like a man, it's not like cash is gonna make it better. just don't go there anymore?
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Quote by Stratohol
i wonder if i cant get a lifetime supply of pizza

See this is what I find odd about people.

You'd want one after knowing what a dump that place probably is?
Only amazingdm could make so many boring ass posts in the same day.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>