ok, so a few days ago (maybe more, my sense of time is wacked) there was a thread with a link to a site where your answers decide what animal you come back as...

my question is what do you want to come back as?

me? i wouldn't mind coming back as a stray cat...why? maybe its the freedom... and the occasional person to pat me and set down a bowl of food by their doorstep (and maybe blow a few hits of weed in my face)...thats just me...

so? what would you like?
Holy crap, my UG account still exists?
In my previous life I was a simple piece of string. A wandering piece of string albeit, until I was knitted into a blanket of many colors and textures by a rather cheeky fellow. Tragicaly, I suffered the fate of burning in the Chicago Fire.

In my next life, I hope to become a rabid llama, so as to spit in the face of anyone that gives me shit. Nobody's gonna do anything about it 'cause hey, Im a llama.

Wow, I need help
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
Quote by bassmanjoe08
In my previous life I was a simple piece of string. A wandering piece of string albeit, until I was knitted into a blanket of many colors and textures by a rather cheeky fellow. Tragicaly, I suffered the fate of burning in the Chicago Fire.

In my next life, I hope to become a rabid llama, so as to spit in the face of anyone that gives me shit. Nobody's gonna do anything about it 'cause hey, Im a llama.

Wow, I need help

speaking of LLAMAS!?

http://www.poqbum.com/FlashAnimations/llamasong.htm

sorry...i had to...AGAIN!!!

It meants that he may have spelled it wrong. I would like to come back as a dog...
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
I'd like to come back as a ... err ... human?
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
I would like to come back as a cyborg-robot-android whose function is to pleasure women.

Or... a llama like that guy earlier...
I would want to come back as a human. I cant see any life being better than a human.
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

You'd like to come back as a stray cat eh? Well that also means you'll probably have the misfortune to be torn to shreds by a coyote, at least thats what happens around here.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Quote by beau05
I'd say country or bluegrass would be pretty difficult, for being inbred is a pre-requisite
A single drop of rain, but I will remain.

E-cookie to whoever knows what sons that's off of.
Quote by Rude Mood
You'd like to come back as a stray cat eh? Well that also means you'll probably have the misfortune to be torn to shreds by a coyote, at least thats what happens around here.

i meant a stray in the city...
I was a little dog that was hit by a bus before. I want to be that colossal squid's grandchild though.
Get off my lawn.
Quote by glm
A single drop of rain, but I will remain.

E-cookie to whoever knows what sons that's off of.

the highwayman...now wheres my cookie
Quote by soulfly_freak
the highwayman...now wheres my cookie

You have to get it away from the fat kid first.
Quote by glm

You have to get it away from the fat kid first.

no problem...*whips out a happy-meal*